The Official 2014 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait so it wasnt the coaches fault? It was that the Bucs just absolutely stink? I mean a team that made Derek Anderson look good stinks on defense? Who knew.

Boom! Just like that I am glad I left Douglas in.

Well that looked easy

I just turned to GG before the 1st play and said this will be a handoff to Rainey, it will go nowhere because everybody in the building knows its coming.

I just turned to GG before the 1st play and said this will be a handoff to Rainey, it will go nowhere because everybody in the building knows its coming.

Not watching the game, but if you had called me to ask, I would have made the same call.

I'm holding out hope it will change a little once Tedford comes back, but I doubt it.

That sums up the Bucs.
#1 pick here they go.

Oh tampa

Dont worry Dean, it was the last coaches fault. The talent is/was there.

I mean who hires a coach from Rutgers?

When are the Bucs going to start paying me to watch this crap?

Who are they after?

They are missing having headlines like when Raheem and Schiano were here. They want Winston to get their names in the paper like the Vikings and Ravens.

They are just absolutely awful. This is the worst team I have seen in a number of years. I have been saying it for 4 years, but they really hit rock bottom now.

They may have to implement the mercy rule for this one...

They are just absolutely awful. This is the worst team I have seen in a number of years. I have been saying it for 4 years, but they really hit rock bottom now.

That's why you are a Johnny Football fan now. :alien:

money-shot.jpg

Don't worry. They have the Falcons right where they want them. Falcons love starting out looking unbeatable and the laying an egg in the 2nd half.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back