The Official 2014 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's more entertaining than watching the Bucs play.

I thought Atlanta was just out there practicing. This is actually a game? Would have never guessed with as little emotion as the "Bucs" are playing with

I keep waiting for GG to throw the remote through the TV. This 55" needs to be replaced by the new 80". :angel:

They should mic me up. That would make for some good entertainment....and the bleep button burning out.

You would end up hearing about 3 words. Everything else would be beeped out.

They should mic me up. That would make for some good entertainment....and the bleep button burning out.
NOW we're talking! Haha.

222-0? GT beat cumberland? Man it must be a bad game if you have to reference college football just to fill some airtime.

Right now he is 2nd for more than half the teams.

Winston is 1a to 2 behind Mariota for most teams. Character issues are there however. 3 and 4 need to show something in a few workouts. Personally I think they all do. I also think FSU gave away the wrong QB.

So I guess when NFL teams say that they don't really break down underclassmen until after they declare for the draft, that's a load of crap?

So I guess when NFL teams say that they don't really break down underclassmen until after they declare for the draft, that's a load of crap?

Oh yeah. ALthough to be fair, it depends on the team. New England has always been pretty firm on that. So have the Saints.

The Bucs have 3 turnovers already!?

111 yards already!? Holy crap

Any Buccaneer player who accepts a paycheck this week should be cut.

Here come the Bucs! (I need to convince myself to stay on the couch)

I keep waiting for GG to throw the remote through the TV. This 55" needs to be replaced by the new 80". :angel:
A man can hope!

Hester is fast

So this is what its like being a Cleveland sports fan? I get it now.

So this is what its like being a Cleveland sports fan? I get it now.

pretty much.

Bucs are going to shoot the moon and go 0-16

Gruden lol

And they have been awesome ever since

This is all Schiano's fault. Do you not pay attention? He was the problem. This team made Derek Freaking Anderson look good. To speak your language, they would make Brandon Weeden look good.

Calling them hot garbage is just being mean to hot garbage.

This is all Schiano's fault. Do you not pay attention? He was the problem. This team made Derek Freaking Anderson look good. To speak your language, they would make Brandon Weeden look good.

Calling them hot garbage is just being mean to hot garbage.
Was all downhill when they parted ways with the franchise qb freeman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back