The Official 2014 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is all Schiano's fault. Do you not pay attention? He was the problem. This team made Derek Freaking Anderson look good. To speak your language, they would make Brandon Weeden look good.

Calling them hot garbage is just being mean to hot garbage.

Sold their soul...

Freeman has looked great since then. I think he delivers our paper in the morning. He misses the driveway every time.

Freeman has looked great since then. I think he delivers our paper in the morning. He misses the driveway every time.

Driveway is double covered by the mailbox though.

McCown going to the locker room. I have a very inappropriate comment, so I will keep it to myself.

Not sure why, he already took a crap all over the field, so it cant be for that.

Not sure why, he already took a crap all over the field, so it cant be for that.

Lovie will give him the ole re-wipe

I hope Harry Douglas is fine...

Wonder what happened

I guess the refs figured out they had flags in their pockets

He looked to be in pretty significant pain and limping.

Hoping that he just got stepped on or something. Not like they really need him here tonight though. He did get me TD already though

That completed pass just now is a 100% improvement over McCown.

And just like that an incomplete pass. Well, there was a moment of hope.

I would really like for Vincent Jackson to catch a pass, just once, tonight. Really?

Haha hello negative points again

Edit nevermind .32

The Bucs make another team look above average. The entire league wants a game against Lovie and his band of merry men

The Bucs make another team look above average. The entire league wants a game against Lovie and his band of merry men

And this is a Falcons team that looked horrible in Cincinnati just four days ago.

He has dropped everything thrown his way. I know they aren't darts coming his way, but some looked catch-able.

There was one or two that were not very catchable but there was a few that must have hit him in a bad spot, his hands. Hopefully Glennon and him get on the same page.

All of these cheap shot penalties are certainly showing a well coached team. Wasn't it Schiano that supposedly had the discipline issues? Lovie is so bad that he doesn't even remember not to kick to Hester. This team will go down as historically bad.

All of these cheap shot penalties are certainly showing a well coached team. Wasn't it Schiano that supposedly had the discipline issues? Lovie is so bad that he doesn't even remember not to kick to Hester. This team will go down as historically bad.

Good thing players like Lovie. They sure look like they are playing hard for him.

Good thing players like Lovie. They sure look like they are playing hard for him.

Dirty deeds...done dirt cheap

Lol......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please, dude. Name me a Schiano coached player that had discipline issues?

What? Ray Rice?

Nevermind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back