The Official 2024 NFL Thread

NE wants Ayuk

Aiyuk or Deebo and pick 31 for 3... if not I'd tell them to stick it
Yeah and that’s the rub. No way NE does that but it would take an insane offer like that to do it.

Yeah and that’s the rub. No way NE does that but it would take an insane offer like that to do it.
It won't matter anyways. The roster will be loaded and Kyle will go 'Kyle-ing" when it matters most

Hysterical on so many levels
I don't understand how they can afford these contracts. I know TV deals and all that, but a contract like this seems to severely hamstring teams.

This will never not be funny. Draft night is always full of these reactions.

I don't understand how they can afford these contracts. I know TV deals and all that, but a contract like this seems to severely hamstring teams.
Just keep kicking the can down the road. Itncomes back to bite eventually. See Tampa the last two years and the Broncos now.

Man the scene in Detroit is nuts

I got to go to the one in Nashville.. it was incredible. If you get the chance go run around. So much cool stuff. NFL done a great job in TN
Man the scene in Detroit is nut

Am I the only one not sold on any of the projected 1st round QB's? Other than maybe Daniels, I would not waste a top 10 pick on any of these guys.
Me!!!

It won't matter anyways. The roster will be loaded and Kyle will go 'Kyle-ing" when it matters most
We park our cars in different garages when it comes to Shanny. 4 NFC champions ships and two super bowls in the last 5 years. He’s the new Andy Reid. Once he wins one the narrative changes. But until then he’s a choker. It is what it is.

Aiyuk or Deebo and pick 31 for 3... if not I'd tell them to stick it
Stop smoking! Aiyuk will go for a 2nd or 3rd not much more.
They need a QB so dropping to 31 is not going to work If you moved up to say 11 then maybe we can talk.

There have been rumors all week the Pats were talking to Phi about Brown also so it wouldn't shock me if they make a trade for one of these guys.

Only 30 mins till Patriots fans are disappointed. Wait BB isn't picking anymore!

Ok Eminem!!! Let’s go!!! I can turn it off after this.

Let’s go Big D??? Lmoa off

They need a QB so dropping to 31 is not going to work If you moved up to say 11 then maybe we can talk.
Again that’s the rub. Aiyuk isn’t going anywhere not for a first. So the trade isn’t happening.

Detroit is so cute with jarred Goff chants. It made me laugh so hard at the nfc championship game.

Ok. Can we just start this thing? All the Detroit love is gonna make me puke

There have been rumors all week the Pats were talking to Phi about Brown also so it wouldn't shock me if they make a trade for one of these guys.
Good luck. Over pay if ya want him.

Back