The Official 2024 NFL Thread

I always find it odd when they show the team draft rooms.

Did the Eagles draft room all shop at Today's Man?

Dark suit coat and white button down shirt. 😆

IMG_1813.jpeg

Thank you for the trade Detroit now I can call it a night.

That girl that announced the Lions pick is on my daughters cheer team haha pretty cool

I think cowboys were lined up to take Thomas at 24

Just waiting for the cowboys pick, then I'm done
Looks like you have to wait a bit more 😆

They did get a good 3rd round pick though

That was cool by Arnold. He has some personality

The Packers pick was such a panic pick after The Lions trade up ahead of them to get the best player left on the board.

The Packers pick was such a panic pick after The Lions trade up ahead of them to get the best player left on the board.
I’m here for it. Haha

Well crap

F***. There goes Barton. Dammit!

I don’t know. He’s been the mock pick for the Niners in like half the mocks I’ve read. Right in range where he was supposed to go and a need. Not gonna go broke picking offensive/defensive lineman in the first round.

Dont snooze. you lose.

I don’t know. He’s been the mock pick for the Niners in like half the mocks I’ve read. Right in range where he was supposed to go and a need. Not gonna go broke picking offensive/defensive lineman in the first round.
Crazy how much hearing Bellichiks's opinion on guys sways how I feel. He seemed to love that pick.

F***. There goes Barton. Dammit!
He obviously wasn’t their first choice or they would’ve taken him at 24 and now the Chiefs will probably take who Dallas wanted now that they’ve traded up lol

The best part of the draft so far has been the fact that I have completed all of my laundry for the week. Washed, dried, sorted, folded AND put away

Why Bills? You needed a WR.

I have no idea why they thought they needed to get ahead of Dallas for Worthy. There was no way Dallas would have taken him.

Back