The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Clooney wasn't really killing those goats with his mind in that movie.

Kevin

i was wondering when you were going to chime in.

this is no joke a serious business, it's in clayton, georgia and it's random, yet always packed. i've stopped by it once to buy my mom and sweatshirt, haha.

http://goats-on-the-roof.com/

I rode by that place on the wiy to the mountains with a friend. I... it.... I just dont understand...

I believe that movie made the worst movie thread haha

I know what I might do a 4-H project on next year... Fainting goats! Wow that would make for a good one...

Do you guys chew gum often? Whats you favorite? I like 5 and trident. Those and Stride are my favorites.

this is no joke a serious business, it's in clayton, georgia and it's random, yet always packed. i've stopped by it once to buy my mom and sweatshirt, haha.

http://goats-on-the-roof.com/

Holy crap, screw Maui next year. Im going to Tiger, Georgia. I had a nice conversation with the lady about the fainting goat. She said we can get one when we have kids. Looks like I have some work to do.

Do you guys chew gum often? Whats you favorite? I like 5 and trident. Those and Stride are my favorites.

I chew gum a lot. Bad breath scares me. Plus, you never know when you might run into Scarlet or Eva! I like Stride Sweet Peppermint and Orbit Sweet Mint! Ive found the fruity Stride ones are the worst for flavor last. I have one in my car thats some kind of orange, three chews and its done.

bubblicious is the g.o.a.t.(greatest of all time)

Big League Chew!

ever try the thirst gum that Sports Auothrity sells? wow! is that some sour gum, but still good! :act-up:

I chew gum a lot. Bad breath scares me. Plus, you never know when you might run into Scarlet or Eva! I like Stride Sweet Peppermint and Orbit Sweet Mint! Ive found the fruity Stride ones are the worst for flavor last. I have one in my car thats some kind of orange, three chews and its done.

It scares me too. I think flavor-lasting wise, 5cobalt is the best.

ever try the thirst gum that Sports Auothrity sells? wow! is that some sour gum, but still good! :act-up:

Thats something I need to keep my eye out for now.

Thats something I need to keep my eye out for now.

they sell single pieces for .15 cents and packs for a buck I believe

i cant even remember the last time i chewed gum

It scares me too. I think flavor-lasting wise, 5cobalt is the best.

That 5 gum makes my jaw hurt. I agree, the flavor is juiced up but kills my jaw for some reason. Chewing Stride Eternal Melon right now, not bad.

remember when Gatorade used to sell juiced up gum? They still sell that crap?

That 5 gum makes my jaw hurt. I agree, the flavor is juiced up but kills my jaw for some reason. Chewing Stride Eternal Melon right now, not bad.

I like the sweet pepperment stride, but the thing is too small! Do you chew the wrappers on stride? I heard they were made of like, sugar paper or something.
EDIT: I just looked up the thing about the wrappers and heres a link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stride_(gum) Its the 2nd paragraph in marketing.

Be careful, junior. I've given this advice before. It is very easy to get hooked on gum. Oh sure, it tastes good, and make makes your breath smell like a fruity party. You start with a piece or two of Juicy Fruit during the day, then after every meal. Then you're telling yourself, I'm not hungry, I'll just chew a few pieces of gum. Then you'll have a pack on your night stand. Why brush in the morning when you can chuck a piece of gum in there before you even get out of bed? Juicy Fruit won't do it either. You'll find you need something stronger: a harsh peppermint, spearmint, a cinnamon, or God forbid, Orbitz. The commercials are designed to hook you and keep you hooked.

Not too many years ago I found myself with a nine pack a day of Big Red monkey on my back. I wasn't eating, I couldn't sleep, my tongue and lips were constantly atingle. I had to steal change from my Wife's purse just to make sure I had enough money on me for my next pack of the Big Red Machine. That's what I called it, The Big Red Machine. Scary, isn't it?

I had to take up smoking Marlboro Lights to shake that monkey off. It was a bad scene, man. A real bad scene. Tobacco saved my life. That and Canadian Club.

Kevin

yeah I remember that garbage! not sure if its still around though. it was like 3-4 chews and the flavor was gone! wtf!

lol saved by the booze and smokes!! :laughing:

Be careful, junior. I've given this advice before. It is very easy to get hooked on gum. Oh sure, it tastes good, and make makes your breath smell like a fruity party. You start with a piece or two of Juicy Fruit during the day, then after every meal. Then you're telling yourself, I'm not hungry, I'll just chew a few pieces of gum. Then you'll have a pack on your night stand. Why brush in the morning when you can chuck a piece of gum in there before you even get out of bed? Juicy Fruit won't do it either. You'll find you need something stronger: a harsh peppermint, spearmint, a cinnamon, or God forbid, Orbitz. The commercials are designed to hook you and keep you hooked.

Not too many years ago I found myself with a nine pack a day of Big Red monkey on my back. I wasn't eating, I couldn't sleep, my tongue and lips were constantly atingle. I had to steal change from my Wife's purse just to make sure I had enough money on me for my next pack of the Big Red Machine. That's what I called it, The Big Red Machine. Scary, isn't it?

I had to take up smoking Marlboro Lights to shake that monkey off. It was a bad scene, man. A real bad scene. Tobacco saved my life. That and Canadian Club.

Kevin

Kevin

Saved by smokes and booze. Thats good.. or bad... I'm not really sure...

Kevin
Im glad you were able to overcome Kevin. Just take it one day at a time man.

Esox, your creative writing skills go unrivaled. Well played sir.

Holy crap, screw Maui next year. Im going to Tiger, Georgia. I had a nice conversation with the lady about the fainting goat. She said we can get one when we have kids. Looks like I have some work to do.

At least you get something out of the deal.

Kevin

OMG! I spewed iced tea on my computer desk. That is just not right. Hand me a towel, please.

hey esox whens the book of funny short stories coming out! I'd buy it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back