The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
spent 3 days in dc/nova/maryland area for a wedding... drank wayyy too much... and played golf in unbearable heat while hungover/still drunk...

good times

Bright side to every story...so I break my arm in a rodeo yesterday in a cast for 6 weeks, no golf for at least 8...sucks.

But, I did get the very attractive ER nurses phone number last night. Go me! I'm pretty sure it was the cowboy getup but whatever works...we are going to dinner tonight, haha.

Bright side to every story...so I break my arm in a rodeo yesterday in a cast for 6 weeks, no golf for at least 8...sucks.

But, I did get the very attractive ER nurses phone number last night. Go me! I'm pretty sure it was the cowboy getup but whatever works...we are going to dinner tonight, haha.

:joy: Best of luck to you!!! hee hee

Girls love cowboys!

nice bogey, the tri fecta! wedding, drinking and golf!

spent 3 days in dc/nova/maryland area for a wedding... drank wayyy too much... and played golf in unbearable heat while hungover/still drunk...

good times

mudflap... pics during the date or it didnt happen... lol

Lol, no pics but it went well...I had GC on standby incase I needed a phone call to get out of it lol. They all seem so sweet in the beginning though! haha

Not exactly what you want to see when driving down a road.

Not exactly what you want to see when driving down a road.

Isn't that the sign that Clark Griswold drove through in Vacation? :D

I've traveled a few of those crazy park service roads in a Geo Metro lol. It's amazing the things a stupid 20 year old will try.

I'm lucky to have a 4x4 truck to go sage whacking when the need arises. Those sage grouse can really freak ya out when you come upon them.

I can only imagine the excitement in the Metro.

I'm lucky to have a 4x4 truck to go sage whacking when the need arises. Those sage grouse can really freak ya out when you come upon them.

I can only imagine the excitement in the Metro.

The noise from the giant rocks smacking the bottom of the car were pretty exciting! That and backing down the mountain. They just never are thinking of convenience (or Metro's) when they build those roads. You sure can see some cool stuff though.

im gonna start buying diff bandaids and sports tape for my fingers... looks like thats gonna be a permanent thing since i cant lay off swinging a club long enough for them to heal... lol

Here is my current internal debate...

Going on vacation tomorrow for a week down in Ocean City, NJ. Leaving early tomorrow morning and scheduled to come back next Sat afternoon. The course I belong to has its Club Championship next Sat and Sunday. Now I don't have a legit shot at winning, but it would be fun to play in. Usually it comes down to the same two guys every year. Do I drive back home Friday to play in the tournament or do I just forget about it? There is still a member-guest and member-member tournament on the horizon.

fuh-ged-bout-it

too hot this weekend to be running all over the place lol

i think it's next weekend thanks. if it were me, i'd come back and play, just b/c i could!!!

vacation is too important to come back home an watch 2 other guys win it

So the BF was driving home today and passed by one of the Griffith Park Golf Courses and a stray golf ball hit the hood of his truck and left a nice indentation followed by those dimple marks (Just his luck!) :D

Last edited:
We got a riding mower. Wait, is that HHJJ?

Dam Smalls. That is every mans dream. Does it have a cup holder?

It does!

Unfortunately it's a 30 inch Craftsman with the rear bagger. Now throwing it out the side, so the grass has to be pretty dry or it will clog up. I did get the mulching attachment though, in that case.

Had to get that size to fit through our gate to the back yard! We only have 41 inches when it's wide open. 42" wouldn't make it and the only 38" one they had in stock was a Yard Machine and CR doesn't rate them very good.

resize

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back