The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love ours. we have a gravely 144 (44 inch deck) and its nice. Parents got it for just the house a couple years ago but now i use it for my little mowing business and makes life a lot easier. Cup holders, 2 gas tanks, lights for night and has a 21hp engine. I have a buddy that has one and its a 60 inch deck with a 24 or 27hp engine and its just ridiculous.

It sure is pretty Smalls.
My dream is to one day have a mini tractor or excavator for picking up all of the horse crap. Of course doing it by hand isnt that big of a deal but a tractor is so much cooler.
press_aug_2006_319excavator.gif

So the BF was driving home today and passed by one of the Griffith Park Golf Courses and a stray golf ball hit the hood of his truck and left a nice indentation followed by those dimple marks (Just his luck!) :D
lolz... take pics!

It sure is pretty Smalls.
My dream is to one day have a mini tractor or excavator for picking up all of the horse crap. Of course doing it by hand isnt that big of a deal but a tractor is so much cooler.
press_aug_2006_319excavator.gif

I couldnt agree more. I wonder if that would pick up dog :poop: too? Id just like to have my own back hoe or skid loader, whatever. Dig big ass holes and fill them back in. And Id like a rocket launcher one day too. hehehehehehehe

I couldnt agree more. I wonder if that would pick up dog :poop: too? Id just like to have my own back hoe or skid loader, whatever. Dig big ass holes and fill them back in. And Id like a rocket launcher one day too. hehehehehehehe

count me in... +100 on the rocket launcher... and add a helicopter to the mix

count me in... +100 on the rocket launcher... and add a helicopter to the mix

Yes! Helicopter would be fun! And not just any helicopter, I wont one of those Commanche or Apache ones. So I can blow :poop: up! AND Id like one of those Warthog planes, the one they call the tank buster!! They just look like fun to fly.

Yes! Helicopter would be fun! And not just any helicopter, I wont one of those Commanche or Apache ones. So I can blow :poop: up!

Airwolf! Save the world while going solo!

I love ours. we have a gravely 144 (44 inch deck) and its nice. Parents got it for just the house a couple years ago but now i use it for my little mowing business and makes life a lot easier. Cup holders, 2 gas tanks, lights for night and has a 21hp engine. I have a buddy that has one and its a 60 inch deck with a 24 or 27hp engine and its just ridiculous.

My favorite mower so far is our John Deere 455 all wheel steer with a 60" deck. I could usually cover 2 acres an hour (including detail work).

It would work for dog poop too but the key is to get the neighbors to let you clean up after theirs too.

Well I just finished mowing with my new rider. I must say, I like it! Although I'm still going to have to take out the push mower for along the fence, into the corners and the edge of the yard by the street along the curb.

I also think I found a bypass around having to leave the grass catcher on even when I mulch (the catcher engages a switch that must be on for the blade to engage). Taking off the bag will give me more maneuverability.

soup up the engine... lol get it lawn mower race ready

Grrr! I can't par a par 3 but I can par a par 4 :banghead:

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

i am gonna adopt a new philosophy... spontaneity
making plans just does not pan out for me... ever

So JB just challenged me to eat 5 hotdogs in one hour. That seems pretty easy but he has zero faith in me to do it. Five hotdogs can't be that hard to get down in a whole hour. I am not taking the challenge because that can't be good for the waistline but I am sure I could do it.

What most do not realize is that she would have NO Shot at doing this. None whatsoever. I mean I would bet our house on it. This is coming from the girl that has only 1 when we have hotdogs for dinner and is full before entrees everytime we go to dinner. We have 5 hotdogs and buns here that I could cook up in minutes. I think you all should get her to try it.

What most do not realize is that she would have NO Shot at doing this. None whatsoever. I mean I would bet our house on it. This is coming from the girl that has only 1 when we have hotdogs for dinner and is full before entrees everytime we go to dinner. We have 5 hotdogs and buns here that I could cook up in minutes. I think you all should get her to try it.

I only eat one because I try to be ladylike and not shovel three in my mouth. I eat 1 but I am usually still hungry after.

I only eat one because I try to be ladylike and not shovel three in my mouth. I eat 1 but I am usually still hungry after.

Once again everybody, do not believe her deception and the webs of lies she weaves. Perhaps we should do a THP Radio show of seeing if GG could eat 5 hot dogs

DO IT GG!! you can just work out a little harder in the morning and no harm done! COME ON GG DO IT!

I'll give you a dollar if you can do it. I'm talking folding money here.

5 regular length hot dogs on regular length buns with no condiments?
in one hour with something to wash it down with?
12 mins per dog... i think she can do it...
but we'd need youtube proof

On top of me accepting this ridiculous challenge to eat 5 hotdogs plus buns in the length of our radio show I have to take our little baby Ellie to the vet to get her shots. This is not going to be a good day : (

cook an extra one and share a hotdog with her. make it a girls day.
On top of me accepting this ridiculous challenge to eat 5 hotdogs plus buns in the length of our radio show I have to take our little baby Ellie to the vet to get her shots. This is not going to be a good day : (

You can do it easily, GG. So what's the bet? You win anything good if you succeed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back