The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
this conversation is hilarious!!!

knowing OEM, he's snapping pics of her with his smart phone whilst pretending to THP, hahaha.

"If he doesn't quit talking about testing me out on the launch monitor I am going to call the cops. Did he say stay stiff or regular?"

I love Panera Bread. And the type clientele it attracts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It must be just by you guys, out here it attracts a bunch of freeloaders using the internet and taking up all of the tables. And whats up with the side of bread with your sandwich. Why would I want a side of bread with my bread?

knowing OEM, he's snapping pics of HIM with his smart phone whilst pretending to THP, hahaha.

FIFY!!!

Enter Masuka laugh here.

"If he doesn't quit talking about testing me out on the launch monitor I am going to call the cops. Did he say stay stiff or regular?"

lmao! you've seen OEM, regular for sure.

It must be just by you guys, out here it attracts a bunch of freeloaders using the internet and taking up all of the tables. And whats up with the side of bread with your sandwich. Why would I want a side of bread with my bread?

sound just like a recently engaged man! seriously bro, what happened to you?

Snap out of it bro! Do we need an intervention or something? The extra bread is to dip in your soup you get with the pick two lunch.

Snap out of it bro! Do we need an intervention or something? The extra bread is to dip in your soup you get with the pick two lunch.

ummmm...can you take my number out of your phone?

seriously? you get the pick two lunch? good lord man, i thought i knew you better than that.

unless he's in GG doing some OEM'ing, then it's stiff

sadly, he was in there this morning and left with nothing. trust me, regular.

Variety is the spice of life. I will ALWAYS choose variety bro and pick two is variety. Don't hate!! Appreciate

sound just like a recently engaged man! seriously bro, what happened to you?

Alright sorry, I think I am ok now. Im going to go drink some beers with my buddies later, maybe if we have time we can watch Steel Magnolias too.

Alright sorry, I think I am ok now. Im going to go drink some beers with my buddies later, maybe if we have time we can watch Steel Magnolias too.

nothing wrong with dude time and steel magnolias but it solely depends on the beer you're drinking, and what you're drinking it out of.

nothing wrong with dude time and steel magnolias but it solely depends on the beer you're drinking, and what you're drinking it out of.

I dont always drink beer but when I do, I drink Zima.

Reactions: TC
I dont always drink beer but when I do, I drink Zima w/a jolly rancher dropped into it.

FIFY dude! and yes, i was in high school in the early/mid 90's.

Every time I eat at Panera I wonder why. Around us it's filled with yakking soccer Moms and old people. The type of people that think, oh man, what a beautiful sandwich, even though it only has about an once and a half of meat. And if I went with pick two, I'd have to go with the pick 8, or I'd be looking for a McRib on the way home. I need to be a two sandwich guy at Panera and that ends up to be like $13.00.

Fantastic iced tea, though.

Kevin

I dont always drink beer but when I do, I drink Zima.

You know what makes a Zima really good? About 2 1/2 shots of Smirnoff.

Kevin

Every time I eat at Panera I wonder why. Around us it's filled with yakking soccer Moms and old people. The type of people that think, oh man, what a beautiful sandwich, even though it only has about an once and a half of meat. And if I went with pick two, I'd have to go with the pick 8, or I'd be looking for a McRib on the way home. I need to be a two sandwich guy at Panera and that ends up to be like $13.00.

Fantastic iced tea, though.

Kevin

you're a man who doesn't back down from a red lobster challenge! your posts always make me laugh dude. thanks.

you're a man who doesn't back down from a red lobster challenge! your posts always make me laugh dude. thanks.

The clock's ticking and I haven't been able to convince my Wife to go back. "I thought we were trying to lose a few pounds before Florida." God, she's a whiner. Like a 150 tiny shrimp in garlic butter is going to bulk me up.

Kevin

ummmm...can you take my number out of your phone?

Funny!

seriously? you get the pick two lunch? good lord man, i thought i knew you better than that.

Funnier still

Variety is the spice of life. I will ALWAYS choose variety bro and pick two is variety. Don't hate!! Appreciate

Flat out hysterical

Don't forget to put the seat down Gas.....lol

Interesting tidbit about Panera: It is headquartered in St. Louis MO right up the road from my work. All of the stores in St. Louis have always been named St. Louis Bread Co. but outside of this area, they are called Panera. I guess they knew damn good and well that their upscale prices would have a tough time selling outside of their hometown if they were attached to the same city that worships a half buried coat hanger and the fine town that Clark got his rims yanked from in "Vacation." :laughing:

The clock's ticking and I haven't been able to convince my Wife to go back. "I thought we were trying to lose a few pounds before Florida." God, she's a whiner. Like a 150 tiny shrimp in garlic butter is going to bulk me up.

Kevin

:laughing:

FIFY dude! and yes, i was in high school in the early/mid 90's.

Haha, that stuff came out when I was in ninth grade. I remember scoring a six packs off of bums and going into the hills to drink it. Nothing more manlier then three teenage guys sharing a six pack of Zima.

You know what makes a Zima really good? About 2 1/2 shots of Smirnoff.

Kevin
Im pretty sure even the smirnoff wouldnt help make Zima taste better. I still see 22s of it at the stores. Who drinks that stuff?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back