The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Microwaved Mullet...... I don't think there is a worse smell. I had to leave the office and worked in the shop!

All the ladies around here love their micorwave popcorn. None of them know how to use the microwave and they end up torching it every time.

All the ladies around here love their micorwave popcorn. None of them know how to use the microwave and they end up torching it every time.

Torched microwave popcorn smells very bad too. We had the fire department here once because if it. LOL. My microwave at home has a popcorn button and somehow it knows when to turn itself off and no burn the popcorn. Still havent figured out how it does it either.

Torched microwave popcorn smells very bad too. We had the fire department here once because if it. LOL. My microwave at home has a popcorn button and somehow it knows when to turn itself off and no burn the popcorn. Still havent figured out how it does it either.

Mine goes for two minutes if you hit it once, it does a different time if you hit it twice. (Hitting it once works for us)

A friend of mine has a microwave that you hit the button and it just goes until it decides to stop like you mentioned.

Joy Daniel, senior manager of product development for Sharp Electronics Corporation, explains that popcorn buttons differ in two ways. A "timed" popcorn button is designed to cook for a preset time based on the average cooking time for consumer popcorn brands. A "sensor" popcorn button will shut the oven off as soon as it senses a certain level of humidity, indicating the popcorn is fully popped. "Microwave popcorn may have more unpopped kernels because the manufacturers are less concerned with popping all the kernels than with providing the indicated quantity," Daniel says. "The manufacturers include more kernels to make sure the corn pops to a full bag every time."

http://ask.metafilter.com/43108/So-perfect-every-time

i need to buy some four loko before they ban it... hahaha

True FB post I just read on my news feed:

JUST GOT PAID!!!!!! McDonald's Hepatitis A LAWSUIT!!!! $479.39 per person!! Thank you McD's employee for having Hepatitis A!! Jus sayin!!

You know how you sometimes post things you think are gold, but they just die? This is one of them.

*sad trombone*

You know how you sometimes post things you think are gold, but they just die? This is one of them.

*sad trombone*

I'm with you buddy, I have 8 or 10 of those a day, haha.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

I think we've all been there.

I really don't know how to respond to a post talking about someone being glad to be fed by another that is diseased. I'm just baffled by their thought process.

i need to get me some hepatitis... so i can get a sweet new driver!

What a terrible range session. Everything felt wrong, weak and off. Should be a great round tomorrow.

I dont think your clubs are as serious as you. You must show them the way.
What a terrible range session. Everything felt wrong, weak and off. Should be a great round tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

holy crap! i did one of the most bone headed things ever today!
i met a buddy at a local muni that isnt in a very nice area
did everything i normally do to get ready
load up the cart with my gear... put on my shoes etc etc...
my buddy pulls up into the parking lot and calls me over to show me his brand new taylormades
so i drive the cart up to his car and check them out and we head out to the course
3 1/2 hours later we get back to my car and i notice the drivers side door is wide wide open
i forgot to close it!
nothing was missing! i had 2 pairs of pretty pricey shades and a bunch of clubs in the back
man am i lucky my car was even still there
whew

holy crap! i did one of the most bone headed things ever today!
i met a buddy at a local muni that isnt in a very nice area
did everything i normally do to get ready
load up the cart with my gear... put on my shoes etc etc...
my buddy pulls up into the parking lot and calls me over to show me his brand new taylormades
so i drive the cart up to his car and check them out and we head out to the course
3 1/2 hours later we get back to my car and i notice the drivers side door is wide wide open
i forgot to close it!
nothing was missing! i had 2 pairs of pretty pricey shades and a bunch of clubs in the back
man am i lucky my car was even still there
whew

My buddy did that last summer. He left the driver's door wide open after he put his golf shoes on, got his clubs and went to the clubhouse. I guess it's a good thing we only played 9 holes because we were only gone a couple of hours.

He was really lucky though - my wife did the tax return for him and his wife and I had given him the return - it was still sitting on the passengers seat. It could have been really bad!:bomb:

My buddy did that last summer. He left the driver's door wide open after he put his golf shoes on, got his clubs and went to the clubhouse. I guess it's a good thing we only played 9 holes because we were only gone a couple of hours.

He was really lucky though - my wife did the tax return for him and his wife and I had given him the return - it was still sitting on the passengers seat. It could have been really bad!:bomb:

man i surprised my car was still there... the course isnt in a great neighborhood

i owe a buddy of mine at least 4 rounds of golf and i was gonna hook him up with a round today but he stood me up

I hate that, a few weeks ago I got a friend and I a tee time here in Naples at a super nice course and she stood me up...

Spoiler
for Starbucks!

I hate that, a few weeks ago I got a friend and I a tee time here in Naples at a super nice course and she stood me up...

Spoiler
for Starbucks!

oh man... like she couldnt bring it to the course... hahaha

This is a weird day. Feels like sunday, but no NFL football. Its cold outside so nothing really to do, but then its friday so I should be doing something. Idk just a weird day lol

Yeah dude. In fact it's a day where I'm so pissed off I'm not even pissed off. I rarely get that way. It's just an odd day, that will be grand once I'm outta this office!
This is a weird day. Feels like sunday, but no NFL football. Its cold outside so nothing really to do, but then its friday so I should be doing something. Idk just a weird day lol

Yeah dude. In fact it's a day where I'm so pissed off I'm not even pissed off. I rarely get that way. It's just an odd day, that will be grand once I'm outta this office!

Pissed off but not pissed off sounds like a weird day for sure. haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back