The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
no more sailing... ever?

AHHHHHH , I cant swing a club , as I tried to cut my left thumb off today at work with a fresh razor blade .
I cut it from the first knuckle all the way to the second knuckle , I almost passed out as I think I hit the bone on the second knuckle so when I lay my right hand on the club my right thumb heel lays right on top of the cut I have taped up . Hope it heals well enough to play this weekend !!!

That sounds like a rant to me, Spray! Sorry to hear it. I spent 10 years in a kitchen and I'm very familiar with the suckiness of getting cut. Hope it heals soon!

I bet I could eat 30 Eggo waffles.

Kevin

I was never a boy scout , I was cutting towards me ..... LOL

I love to smother each one in about a half stick of butter. Who needs syrup?

Ha! I used about half a stick on four of them, and just enough syrup to slightly fill the squares. I folded 'em like tacos. Who needs a fork?

Kevin

LOL. Yea, I just pick them up and eat them flat. I like them to cool a little so the butter isn't melted all the way.

*sends Erica to the store*

LOL. Yea, I just pick them up and eat them flat. I like them to cool a little so the butter isn't melted all the way.

*sends Erica to the store*

It's been a while since I've had a waffle. We watched Glee the other night and one of characters was complaining how the tough guys stole his waffles while he was in juvie. It made me want waffles. They're awesome.

Kevin

This is a completely different direction in food, but you know what else is awesome? Jalepeno flavored Cheetos. OMG

This is a completely different direction in food, but you know what else is awesome? Jalepeno flavored Cheetos. OMG

That sounds good. I tried the sour cream and enchilada Doritos. Meh. I think all Doritos are the same chip in different bags.

Kevin

For the most part, I agree. However, the Spicy Sweet Chili Doritos are something special.

For the most part, I agree. However, the Spicy Sweet Chili Doritos are something special.

I haven't tried those. Sometimes I put peanut butter in a little bowl and use it like dip with pretzels. Beats the hell out of a Combo.

Kevin

hands down the best Doritos flavor going right now

I love to smother each one in about a half stick of butter. Who needs syrup?

I like to put peanut butter on my waffles (and pancakes). And a lot of syrup!

Ha! I used about half a stick on four of them, and just enough syrup to slightly fill the squares. I folded 'em like tacos. Who needs a fork?

Kevin

Waffles are like pancakes with a syrup trap - - - Mitch Hedberg.

Tonight will be very relieving. After today, I will have finished a huge project at work that I've been working on for over 6 months involving contract negotiations, IT work, creating procedures, training, etc, etc. I'm a little stressed right now, but it's.almost.over yay! Hoping that it all was worth it.

Office odors. Ever notice how nasty Doritos smell when your not the one eating them? I had me some spicy chicken from Chik-fil-a for lunch and every time I come back to my desk theres another odd odor floating around that makes me want to blow spicy chunks.

that's prob not the Doritos.....
Office odors. Ever notice how nasty Doritos smell when your not the one eating them? I had me some spicy chicken from Chik-fil-a for lunch and every time I come back to my desk theres another odd odor floating around that makes me want to blow spicy chunks.

LOL, are you that dude that microwaves fish, Kevin?

LOL, are you that dude that microwaves fish, Kevin?

lmao, I hate that guy. Stinks the whole damn place up.

lmao, I hate that guy. Stinks the whole damn place up.

me too! there needs to be more interventions from the food smell police

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back