The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My kid did his first poo poo in his little potty. We were stoked. He gave it a little grunt and flop, out it came. We had a brief celebration then the rality hit me that I had to clean this out. Not worth it at all.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

No way man its totally worth it! I'm still trying to get my little man to go #2 on the potty, #1 is fine, but just can't get the #2 yet. I really want to stop buying diapers and cleaning up that mess.

Edit: Congrats by the way, I know how much work must have gone into that.

My kid did his first poo poo in his little potty. We were stoked. He gave it a little grunt and flop, out it came. We had a brief celebration then the rality hit me that I had to clean this out. Not worth it at all.

I think when I did my first poo poo I stopped up the toilet. It was a portent of things to come. :poop:

No way man its totally worth it! I'm still trying to get my little man to go #2 on the potty, #1 is fine, but just can't get the #2 yet. I really want to stop buying diapers and cleaning up that mess.

Edit: Congrats by the way, I know how much work must have gone into that.

It's a little plastic toilet. It sucks cleaning that thing out. We bought a little dude book about little dudes going potty. He literally just jumped up and said he wanted to go potty. It was oddly cool.

It's a little plastic toilet. It sucks cleaning that thing out. We bought a little dude book about little dudes going potty. He literally just jumped up and said he wanted to go potty. It was oddly cool.

Nice work Little TC! Dumpin like a big boy....big day around the Calloway household. You should go celebrate with some ice cream.

it's a little plastic toilet. It sucks cleaning that thing out. We bought a little dude book about little dudes going potty. He literally just jumped up and said he wanted to go potty. It was oddly cool.

Tapatalk: Even available for lefties!

hunker down

Nice work Little TC! Dumpin like a big boy....big day around the Calloway household. You should go celebrate with some ice cream.

Not chocolate, I hope.

bunker down

Thanks for that, JB. Thanks. Why in God's name do you have that photo hanging around, lol?

Ya I've got the little kid potties littered around the house so that if he has to go theres one near by, its weird to be honest. I might have to find that book cause the ones we have now don't seem to be working.

OEM and his IPAD

OEM, you have to watch this. Lol @ the dude at the desk's facial expression.

Dude as someone who just got done potty training the first born I congratulate you! It's a milestone that requires a huge celebration. You got the hard part pretty much done (there's still gonna be a few slip ups and please for God's sake don't yell at him if he does because it'll make him regress). Wait until he goes on his own... it's like watching your favorite team win the championship. My kid just tells me that he's going and bam, even puts his undies and shorts on by himself now. Uncork a CFML TC because it is definitely Miller Time!

So it has occurred to me that the I75 corridor is full of massage places, strip clubs, and sex shops...and I always get the hotel with hookers outside.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

This more so belongs in a pregnancy forum, but does anyone's wife here have any experience with sun getting rid of stretch marks? I am doing a ton of googling but I would like to hear some first hand opinions.

So it has occurred to me that the I75 corridor is full of massage places, strip clubs, and sex shops...and I always get the hotel with hookers outside.

What does that say about you? I'd pick the hotel without the hookers.

They are not hookers. They are working girls. Cant a girl earn a living?

What does that say about you? I'd pick the hotel without the hookers.

I live on the edge. Hookers are people too.

This more so belongs in a pregnancy forum, but does anyone's wife here have any experience with sun getting rid of stretch marks? I am doing a ton of googling but I would like to hear some first hand opinions.

Dent did you knock up some poor young naive Manitoban girl?

Well you've got that going for you....which is nice.

Nope and in theory it should make it worst. Stretch marks happen when the elasticity of your derma reach a point where the reproduction of cells have to increase (hence the weird look of the skin). This tends to happen during pregnancy, fast growth spurts and constant weight fluctuation. In theory the only way to prevent stretch marks is moisturize the skin to increase elasticity to the point where those rapid regrowth cells are limited and that's not even a guaranteed fix or prevention. The only thing the sun will do is maybe just even out the color difference between the two types of cells to hide the stretch marks. But if you look closer they are still there.

Nope and in theory it should make it worst. Stretch marks happen when the elasticity of your derma reach a point where the reproduction of cells have to increase (hence the weird look of the skin). This tends to happen during pregnancy, fast growth spurts and constant weight fluctuation. In theory the only way to prevent stretch marks is moisturize the skin to increase elasticity to the point where those rapid regrowth cells are limited and that's not even a guaranteed fix or prevention. The only thing the sun will do is maybe just even out the color difference between the two types of cells to hide the stretch marks. But if you look closer they are still there.

Can I Google that entire post to figure out what you just said.

As a serious answer you are totally correct. When my wife was pregnant she got a condition where she had almost twice the amount of amniotic fluid than usual (nothing harmful about this) but she had a MASSIVE tummy, we used bio oil and other moisturizers multiple times every day and she has Zero stretch marks. Once the stretch marks are there though as Spanks says, they are there to stay.

I've just been told that it can make them appear to be less noticeable because of the color tones, but in reality because it is scar tissue it really is not helpful to the condition.

As a serious answer you are totally correct. When my wife was pregnant she got a condition where she had almost twice the amount of amniotic fluid than usual (nothing harmful about this) but she had a MASSIVE tummy, we used bio oil and other moisturizers multiple times every day and she has Zero stretch marks. Once the stretch marks are there though as Spanks says, they are there to stay.

Yeah dude first hand knowledge as well from my wife and myself as well. I actually consulted a dermatologist since I have these enormous calves (from playing leggy sports growing up and lifting) and have stretch marks there. I'm Filipino so I tan very easily and the tan hides the marks but upon inspection they are still there. The dermatologist just basically said stay hydrated and keep our skin moist especially during the winter months to minimize another reoccurrence.

Yeah dude first hand knowledge as well from my wife and myself as well. I actually consulted a dermatologist since I have these enormous calves (from playing leggy sports growing up and lifting) and have stretch marks there. I'm Filipino so I tan very easily and the tan hides the marks but upon inspection they are still there. The dermatologist just basically said stay hydrated and keep our skin moist especially during the winter months to minimize another reoccurrence.

Am I the only one who now wants to see a pic of these huge calves?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back