The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one who now wants to see a pic of these huge calves?

They're not weightlifter huge but in ratio to my size they're big. You'll see the guns in May. :D

They're not weightlifter huge but in ratio to my size they're big. You'll see the guns in May. :D

Looking forward to it (meeting you not seeing your legs).

Nope and in theory it should make it worst. Stretch marks happen when the elasticity of your derma reach a point where the reproduction of cells have to increase (hence the weird look of the skin). This tends to happen during pregnancy, fast growth spurts and constant weight fluctuation. In theory the only way to prevent stretch marks is moisturize the skin to increase elasticity to the point where those rapid regrowth cells are limited and that's not even a guaranteed fix or prevention. The only thing the sun will do is maybe just even out the color difference between the two types of cells to hide the stretch marks. But if you look closer they are still there.

Preventing is long out the window now Spank, I am trying to cover them up like you said, they are already here.

Preventing is long out the window now Spank, I am trying to cover them up like you said, they are already here.

Dent, are you pregnant?

Palmers hand cream supposedly works wonders on them. Friend of mine a shat-ton of it when she was preggers.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Lmao no way breeze. I'm not that stupid.

Other than that the only logical reason for stretch marks would be a gain in size.

So you've either been hitting the gym hard, or the KFC hard. If you see Spanks reply above about moisturizing that is all you can do. If the're there then theres nothing you can do about it.

Lay off the roids, stretchy! Later dudes. I heard of this awesome oyster bar down the road. Perfect chance to wear my new leather hat!

So you've either been hitting the gym hard, or the KFC hard. If you see Spanks reply above about moisturizing that is all you can do. If the're there then theres nothing you can do about it.

Little too hard I guess, I grew super fast and have rediculous stretch marks. I swear there is a way to just fade them.

Lay off the roids, stretchy! Later dudes. I heard of this awesome oyster bar down the road. Perfect chance to wear my new leather hat!

No roids for me sir. My parents always joke about it though cause they think I am.

I would love to roid it up for a summer.

How much weight did you gain? You talking about 140 to 200 or what the heck did you do, hulk hogan?

Looking forward to it (meeting you not seeing your legs).

Do you forget where you're going? It's inevitable, unless I somehow lose half a brain and not wear shorts in May. I look forward to meeting the infamous (more than famous) coolbreeze as well. :D

Sorry, Dent. Believe me if there was a cure I'd have bottles of that already. Best thing to do is just make sure you drink enough water, moisturize your skin (more so during the winter since that's when your skin tends to lose a lot of fluid), and eat plenty of antioxidant rich foods (it keeps the skin healthy and will help it develop quicker since you're a growing young lad). Hopefully since you're still growing it'll minimize itself where it's hardly noticeable. And maybe if you make a buttload of money in the future you can always get cosmetic surgery.

How much weight did you gain? You talking about 140 to 200 or what the heck did you do, hulk hogan?

In the first 2.5-3 weeks I went from 157 - 174 pounds. I increased very rapidly and now it's been slowed down and I am slowly gaining. Not expecting any more stretch marks. The stretch marks are on my triceps and some on my biceps running to my chest and on my legs though.

In the first 2.5-3 weeks I went from 157 - 174 pounds. I increased very rapidly and now it's been slowed down and I am slowly gaining. Not expecting any more stretch marks. The stretch marks are on my triceps and some on my biceps running to my chest and on my legs though.

Man thats crazy, did you get taller?

Dude what the heck did you take? 20 pounds in 2 weeks is crazy. Your hitting the roids aren't you? haha

Dude what the heck did you take? 20 pounds in 2 weeks is crazy. Your hitting the roids aren't you? haha

I just ate a lot of food, took my supplements (and no not roids) and just stuck to a routine. I didn't expect to get results that I did.

I just ate a lot of food, took my supplements (and no not roids) and just stuck to a routine. I didn't expect to get results that I did.

Was one of those supplements a "B12" shot?

i have stretch marks
on my... nvm

What the heck did you eat and what supplements? I need to gain some weight. I have gained about 5 pounds since I graduated highschool 3 years ago. Ya, my metabolism is a beast. I eat more than all my bigger friends and still dont gain anything. Id just like to get up to 175-185. So about 10-20 more pounds.

What the heck did you eat and what supplements? I need to gain some weight. I have gained about 5 pounds since I graduated highschool 3 years ago. Ya, my metabolism is a beast. I eat more than all my bigger friends and still dont gain anything. Id just like to get up to 175-185. So about 10-20 more pounds.

I eat 6-7 meals a day, smaller portions about 2-3 hours apart if you eat bigger meals and not very often your body takes what it needs and just deposits the rest as waste, so your really not taking full value of your hearty meals. 3 Protein Shakes with weight gainer on workout days and 2 on non workout days. The protein shakes provide extra protein to feed the muscles and extra calories to help you gain that weight. I take multi vitamins as well. With my 3 protein shakes a day I am adding an extra 1500 calories per day to my daily intake.

Breakfast - 2 Packs instant oatmeal & protein shake

Snack - blueberries & cottage cheese w/ almonds

Lunch - Chicken breast, rice, green beans

Snack - Peanut butter sandwich w/ protein shake

Dinner - Steak, Lean red meats, pastas and veggies etc.

Snack - Yoghurt and granola, fruits, etc

Before bed - Protein shake

Wow, thats hardcore. I used to eat a lot of peanut butter sandwiches during the summer to try and gain weight for football but usually just burned it off with the workouts we had to do. I did the protein shakes for a while, but got tired of having to make the dang things 3 times a day so I stopped.

Im actually pretty surprised you got stretch marks since most people around our age dont unless they loose a bunch of weight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back