The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hit the SF 2.0, the R11 and the Cleveland 270. And a boatload of putters, trying to decide where I should post my results..

Post them Beefcake.

You guys know that there is a whole forum where people talk about equipment right?

You guys know that there is a whole forum where people talk about equipment right?

He can post them anywhere just interested in his findings. Nothing wrong with banter about clubs here right?

My thoughts for today:

1) I am buying the R9 TP's on the forum for a buddy
2) I freakin LOVE Terri Clark
3) I failed an exam today

My thoughts for today:

Just remember performance enhancing drugs dont work for exams my man haha.

My thoughts for today:

My thoughts on yours:
1) R9 TP's are sweet.
2) Who the hell is Terri Clark
3) Study more you silly boy.

My thoughts on yours:
1) R9 TP's are sweet.
2) Who the hell is Terri Clark
3) Study more you silly boy.

1) I even hit them and the KBS tours are like a shaft i've never felt before, I felt the huge whip in it
2) Are you actually not a fan of country music?
3) F it, everyone gets 1 free F.

1) I even hit them and the KBS tours are like a shaft i've never felt before, I felt the huge whip in it
3) F it, everyone gets 1 free F.

KBS shafts are great, but country music is bad, I mean just awful. I can appreciate most musical forms even if I don't like them, but country is bad.

3) F it, everyone gets 5 free F's.

FIFY

and is weird that I havent hit a 5 iron shot in 3 rounds? That distance hasnt came up not once. I may hit it tomorrow just so it can have some love.

You just made me question if you are really Canadian.

Sorry man, but I don't think its a Canadian thing, its a good taste thing.

FIFY

and is weird that I havent hit a 5 iron shot in 3 rounds? That distance hasnt came up not once. I may hit it tomorrow just so it can have some love.

Haha I notice that sometimes too, it's like you haven't hit a club in forever. 5 Irons are bunk anyways.

FIFY

You golf?

No, I go to the course and scope out the talent. Much like you do at the panera bread except I dont look like a fruit cake on an ipad trying to take dirty picture of grandmas that walk by.

I dunno but last time I was at the course there was nothing but dudes. At least theres hot females at Panera to go along with good food. Have you switched teams?

LMAO! I was thinking the exact same thing. I always figured bridges was just the guy who pretends as well. I don't think I've ever seen him talk golf on this forum.

Really? While I do like to talk sports, I do talk golf also. Maybe if you werent roid'n up all the time you would see it. ha

I dunno but last time I was at the course there was nothing but dudes. At least theres hot females at Panera to go along with good food. Have you switched teams?

Remember the state you used to be from? You know the one with smoking hot chicks? Ya, we have cart girls, not cart guys. But you liked to get workabilit'd over the back of your jetta so you had to leave the state.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back