The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Badly, I have them on my legs all around the whole leg. Then I have them starting from my arm pit running up my tricep then tiny ones on my bicep, and then a few small ones but deep from my armpit to this newly formed muscle near my armpit which appears to be my pec.

You must be lifting pretty heavy, and since you're a young guy I'm sure you can add muscle on pretty easily. Us old guys (well, me anyway) have a hard time. I don't lift nearly as heavy as I did in my 20s and 30s.

I think thats it for me tonight boys. Gotta get up early, be good tonight and see ya'll in the morning.

I don't know if I would say massive but big enough.

What do you define as too big breeze? Ronnie for jersey shore big?

whatever you do
dont get too big and then stop working out
thats a sure way to get moobs

I don't think I could, I get this mental thing in my head when I miss a few days I feel like I'm getting smaller when I wake up the next day

You must be lifting pretty heavy, and since you're a young guy I'm sure you can add muscle on pretty easily. Us old guys (well, me anyway) have a hard time. I don't lift nearly as heavy as I did in my 20s and 30s.

I guess so bonk, Maybe I just pushed myself too quickly to lift heavily. In bench press and such I made a point of trying to improve by 5lbs each week or two.

I guess so bonk, Maybe I just pushed myself too quickly to lift heavily. In bench press and such I made a point of trying to improve by 5lbs each week or two.

Just make sure when benching you use good form and warm up. I tore my rotator cuff a couple of years ago while benching without enough warm-up. I had surgery to repair the tear, and needed several months of PT afterward.

Just make sure when benching you use good form and warm up. I tore my rotator cuff a couple of years ago while benching without enough warm-up. I had surgery to repair the tear, and needed several months of PT afterward.

Always do, that's a deadly injury bonk. I'm more worried about back injuries while doing legs. I usually have to wear a belt on most leg excersizes because of previous back injuries.

dont you worry all that lifting is gonna mess up your swing? look what happened to tiger hahaha

Always do, that's a deadly injury bonk. I'm more worried about back injuries while doing legs. I usually have to wear a belt on most leg excersizes because of previous back injuries.

Yeah, I was always scared of messing out my back when doing squats. Just balancing that bar on my traps and getting down low - thighs parallel to the ground - can be scary when you're on your last heavy set. All you gotta is arch your back just a few degrees wrong and...

I never used a belt. Maybe that's why I still have wimpy legs. I can't do free-weight squats anymore because of my RC tear. Even though it's repaired, I can't get my hands far enough behind my head to hold the barbell in the right position. I just do leg presses now.

dont you worry all that lifting is gonna mess up your swing? look what happened to tiger hahaha

Every day man, I notice I think I have increased my swing speed a boatload, the only thing I'm really worried about is being sore and not being able to swing properly.

Yeah, I was always scared of messing out my back when doing squats. Just balancing that bar on my traps and getting down low - thighs parallel to the ground - can be scary when you're on your last heavy set. All you gotta is arch your back just a few degrees wrong and...

I never used a belt. Maybe that's why I still have wimpy legs. I can't do free-weight squats anymore because of my RC tear. Even though it's repaired, I can't get my hands far enough behind my head to hold the barbell in the right position. I just do leg presses now.

Ya a lot of people have trouble with the hands getting behind, I can't even get them that far back after a chest day. Leg presses are great even and will still benefit a ton from them. I'm sure you feel pretty wobbly after a good set of those.

Ya a lot of people have trouble with the hands getting behind, I can't even get them that far back after a chest day. Leg presses are great even and will still benefit a ton from them. I'm sure you feel pretty wobbly after a good set of those.

I like leg presses because there's very little chance of hurting anything (well, other than my left knee, which is not great), but it's not the same as squats. I loved the way squats used just about my whole lower half, including all those little stabilizing muscles so that everything got a good workout.

I like leg presses because there's very little chance of hurting anything (well, other than my left knee, which is not great), but it's not the same as squats. I loved the way squats used just about my whole lower half, including all those little stabilizing muscles so that everything got a good workout.

True that, squats really scare me though. Just the motion or even screwing up is frightening. I've almost fallen backwards plenty of times and always seemed to stabilize myself back which is insane. I always get the fear of going down and not being able to go back up.

True that, squats really scare me though. Just the motion or even screwing up is frightening. I've almost fallen backwards plenty of times and always seemed to stabilize myself back which is insane. I always get the fear of going down and not being able to go back up.

Does your gym have a legit squat rack? The safety bars take some of the scariness out of the equation.

Yea we do, but it doesn't prevent you from falling back, I really should encourage my spotters to spot properly though.

Well, you're getting pretty big - MAKE them spot you correctly, LOL.

It's bedtime at the Bonknhead home. Have a good night all. Take care Dent.

if its increased your swing speed then i need to start working out again hahaha... id think it'd slow you down?

Just saw that Apple is coming out with a White Iphone! Now Kmac can color coordinate his phone with his driver.

So while we said that the next forum testing was official....Now it is officially official. Coming soon.

So while we said that the next forum testing was official....Now it is officially official. Coming soon.

You are the biggest tease I know, and I haven't even met you yet.

You are the biggest tease I know, and I haven't even met you yet.

Nah...I could have said nothing I guess, but I am excited about this one. its going to be really interesting.

Nah...I could have said nothing I guess, but I am excited about this one. its going to be really interesting.

I never said it wasn't a good thing, just that you are the king of teasing greater and greater things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back