The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No hockey for me, I'm a basketball fan and have been watching the games all night.

Heck yeah! I'm a huge Bball fan.. so when OK city got a team.. my life was set

Heck yeah! I'm a huge Bball fan.. so when OK city got a team.. my life was set

And you have a great team this year, after the lakers you are my favorite to come out of the west.

I am wayyyy too lazy for one of those tonight.

Why don't you invite Cats over and he can lick you until you're clean? You won't even have to move, just make sure when he gets close to the equator he doesn't three jiggle cause we know he can.

And you have a great team this year, after the lakers you are my favorite to come out of the west.

Man I hope they start to put it together tonight!.. Everyone is a little off!

I'm looking at the Lakers as the favorite as well!

Why don't you invite Cats over and he can lick you until you're clean? You won't even have to move, just make sure when he gets close to the equator he doesn't three jiggle cause we know he can.

He's probably busy playing golf or video games while his mom cooks, cleans, and does his homework and laundry for him.

Lol Breeze that is so beyond nasty. I am too tired to start beef with you tonight.....

I hope your new putter breaks on it's way to your house :D

He's probably busy playing golf or video games while his mom cooks, cleans, and does his homework and laundry for him.

Very good point, I had a roommate once from Regina and his mom did everything for him to. I had to show him how to do laundry, cook, everything! Lazy prairie boys.

Lol Breeze that is so beyond nasty. I am too tired to start beef with you tonight.....

I hope your new putter breaks on it's way to your house :D

I don't want to start beef, I just had a long and serious day of work today and this is fun and silly.

I don't want to start beef, I just had a long and serious day of work today and this is fun and silly.

Haha I know I'm just messing with you.

why-so-serious.jpeg

What a nice way to end the evening.. OK City on to the next round :joy:

What a nice way to end the evening.. OK City on to the next round :joy:

and Breeze just bails out of the banter thread because he can't handle it. Is it basketball playoffs right now or somethin Weezy?

No bailing, just had to get the kid to bed and then the wife came home from her girls night out at the movies. OK city thats a great win, Durant is a beast, 41 points is crazy in a clinching game.

No bailing, just had to get the kid to bed and then the wife came home from her girls night out at the movies. OK city thats a great win, Durant is a beast, 41 points is crazy in a clinching game.

Dude, teach me how to go to bed late and get up early. If I was up right now and had to get up in the morning I would shoot myself.

Dude, teach me how to go to bed late and get up early. If I was up right now and had to get up in the morning I would shoot myself.

I don't know if I can help you there, its not quite 10 here yet and I will be going to bed soon because I have to be up by 6.

eww
lmao
wow you boys are just takin shots at me when im not even around

:D

and Breeze just bails out of the banter thread because he can't handle it. Is it basketball playoffs right now or somethin Weezy?

Yes sir, it's the NBA playoffs! The OKC Thunder have been two the playoffs twice in their first three years in OKC (formerly the Seattle SuperSonics).

Uh oh I forgot Spiff! We've got a Denver man in the house! I think the Bronchos will have a nice year, along with the Rockies!

It takes years to get used to! I have been doing it for a few years, because I cant see to go to bed early! Then I have to get up around 4 or 5. I usually get around 6 hours of sleep, but thats good with me!

wow you boys are just takin shots at me when im not even around

Canadians! You've fought a fellow Canadian for less then that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back