The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ohhhh nice, or dentpostedavideoofme3jiggling

dent posted a video of me jiggling? And for a first timer i cooked those noodles like a boss. Perfect texture and i didnt even have to make spaghetti sauce. Just threw some cheese on em. My parents told me that theyre leaving for calgary this afternoon so i might be in trouble this weekend if we dont have any noodles, cereal, or bread for toast

lmao... i need to practice my jiggling
jiggle it like a piglet

dent posted a video of me jiggling? And for a first timer i cooked those noodles like a boss. Perfect texture and i didnt even have to make spaghetti sauce. Just threw some cheese on em. My parents told me that theyre leaving for calgary this afternoon so i might be in trouble this weekend if we dont have any noodles, cereal, or bread for toast

He did indeed, from 2 feet no less, thats a tough 3 putt!

Little birdie is talking again. He mentioned doing some more testing with some different items. I think we should listen to him...hehe

Little birdie is talking again. He mentioned doing some more testing with some different items. I think we should listen to him...hehe

I really like when the birdie talks. He always has really good things to say. Let me get som Q-tips to clean out my ears, so i can hear what he is chirping.

tweet-tweet!!

tweet-tweet!!

That birdie is awesome, don't let it fly up to BC or my cat might eat it and everyone would lose out.

It's the first day of my afternoon men's league and for some reason I'm nervous as a dad on prom night. Not a clue why, been playing "better" lately, but I've got some serious butterflies going on here.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

That birdie is awesome, don't let it fly up to BC or my cat might eat it and everyone would lose out.

I've killed a cat for less. Luckily, I don't have a passport.

I've killed a cat for less. Luckily, I don't have a passport.

Canadian cats are like Commado Lumberjacks that don't need an axe because they're already built in. Get close at your peril!

It's the first day of my afternoon men's league and for some reason I'm nervous as a dad on prom night. Not a clue why, been playing "better" lately, but I've got some serious butterflies going on here.

Thats half the fun of competition my friend.

No bantering tonight? Must be a big internet outage in Canada I reckon.

Oh dear, I really need to lighten up on certain issues. I feel kinda bad about what I said in the Royal wedding thread.

No bantering tonight? Must be a big internet outage in Canada I reckon.

We all went to bed early because we need to get up to watch Wills and Kate get married. Were still tied to the Brits and the Royals. I like them more than anyone in any sort of power here lol.

Oh dear, I really need to lighten up on certain issues. I feel kinda bad about what I said in the Royal wedding thread.

Who cares bro? We know you're not a coldhearted lunatic. You may be a lunatic, but not a cold hearted one.

I am watching Ellen Paige get ready to cut a mans jewels off. I love Hard Candy.

Jim Beam and I are having a nice long chat tonight.

We all went to bed early because we need to get up to watch Wills and Kate get married. Were still tied to the Brits and the Royals. I like them more than anyone in any sort of power here lol.

Who cares bro? We know you're not a coldhearted lunatic. You may be a lunatic, but not a cold hearted one.

I didn't know there was a wedding tomorrow. Why on a Friday, is it traditional or something?

I actually kind of agreed with you (see above post before deciding if that's a good thing).

It was still potentially offensive, and as big a fan as I am of undiluted honesty, I do not seek to offend anyone unnecessarily.
It wasn't THAT bad Jacob. You just stated your opinion...a bit vociferously, but it wasn't over the top.

I didn't know there was a wedding tomorrow. Why on a Friday, is it traditional or something?

No idea good sir. The hot bride must've wanted it that way. She's royal now. She gets what she wants.

Why don't you invite over the Walker brother's, Black and Red?

I got michalob supervising the sit down, making sure nothing gets out of hand :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back