The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wildfires come with nice toys, these two plus two hueys and two plane tankers...its kinda loud at my house right now.

aefe6a03-7b8c-121b.jpg

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Wildfires come with nice toys, these two plus two hueys and two plane tankers...its kinda loud at my house right now.

aefe6a03-7b8c-121b.jpg

What's the Firehawk do? I might need one.

I think there the ones that drop the hose out the bottom and get water then drop it on the fire.

Could come in handy if you have lots of girls lined up for a wet t-shirt contest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Firehawk comes out to support fire crews, thats their two birds in the picture. They do the aerial water drops as well as scattering all my stuff across the yard.

Firehawk comes out to support fire crews, thats their two birds in the picture. They do the aerial water drops as well as scattering all my stuff across the yard.

Damn firewawks. Are they right across the street or is street an unknown thing out there? Lol. Out where my gf's lived in Iowa they had dirt roads all over the place. I was like wtf is this? It's normal out there.

Damn firewawks. Are they right across the street or is street an unknown thing out there? Lol. Out where my gf's lived in Iowa they had dirt roads all over the place. I was like wtf is this? It's normal out there.

My house sits about a sand wedge from our airstrip. And yes I live in the middle of nowhere, 45 miles to the nearest stop light...mostly dirt roads except for the one paved rd.

CRAP, my wife and I totally forgot about a wedding reception we were supposed to go to today. Its 4 right now, and it starts at 5, kids not invited. We don't have a sitter, or a present, and we just found out its a fancy dinner and dance, suit and tie, ect. They eloped to get married so this is essencially the wedding and we have to go, but it doesn't look like we can make it and people will be upset. Don't know what to do.

BOOM, sitter found, shower has been had, and suit is being put on. Normally I would save the beard for something like this but they will have to take me as I am. I think we might be able to make this on time. I hate suits!

CRAP, my wife and I totally forgot about a wedding reception we were supposed to go to today. Its 4 right now, and it starts at 5, kids not invited. We don't have a sitter, or a present, and we just found out its a fancy dinner and dance, suit and tie, ect. They eloped to get married so this is essencially the wedding and we have to go, but it doesn't look like we can make it and people will be upset. Don't know what to do.

Couldn't find a sitter so the wife was going come while I watched the kids and our car had a flat, while putting the spare on I hurt my back so wifey had to stay home to watch the kids. Sorry, here's a gift.

Couldn't find a sitter so the wife was going come while I watched the kids and our car had a flat, while putting the spare on I hurt my back so wifey had to stay home to watch the kids. Sorry, here's a gift.

Edit, or just do what you did.

We were going to go with something just like that until we found out it was essentially the wedding and fancy. We thought it was just a reception so weren't feeling too bad about missing it, then we found out its actually a very fancy super expensive psuedo wedding and felt like we had to try and make it happen. Suit is now on, and good to go, went with a black pin stripe suit, with light green shirt and paisley green tie.

BOOM, sitter found, shower has been had, and suit is being put on. Normally I would save the beard for something like this but they will have to take me as I am. I think we might be able to make this on time. I hate suits!

You are so freakin clutch.

You are so freakin clutch.

Thanks Dent, only problem is I haven`t had my suits re-tailored since I lost the weight I gained when we had our kid, so the jacket is a little big, but whatever at this point. I`ll have to take my suits to the tailor next week, just wasn`t thinking I would have to wear one this weekend.

Thanks Dent, only problem is I haven`t had my suits re-tailored since I lost the weight I gained when we had our kid, so the jacket is a little big, but whatever at this point. I`ll have to take my suits to the tailor next week, just wasn`t thinking I would have to wear one this weekend.

If anyone gets in your face about your ill fitting suit, tell them to back off because you had to pull a miracle to get there :D

I hate suits too. Every time I wear one I think how in the hell do people actually wear them every day. Suits are the most uncomfortable thing to wear ever. And they usually mean something bad, boring or painful is going on.

I hate suits too. Every time I wear one I think how in the hell do people actually wear them every day. Suits are the most uncomfortable thing to wear ever. And they usually mean something bad, boring or painful is going on.

Couldn't agree more. If I had to wear one every day I would despise my life.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Really? I actually like them. Love wearing a sport jacket too.

Could it be ill fitting? I means S&K Menswear or something?

Couldn't agree more. If I had to wear one every day I would despise my life.

Haha yeah I agree. Mondays going to work suck enough as it is imagine if you had to put on a suit too? Hell with that.

The yard is all done and I'm ready for my first round of BSD. Backstryke DART!

I'll agree totally with this. I love wearing suits, something about them just makes me feel good.

Guess there is something about a sharp dressed man :p

I'll agree totally with this. I love wearing suits, something about them just makes me feel good.

Guess there is something about a sharp dressed man :p

Agreed!
[YOUTUBE]p-y33Uq6HGs[/YOUTUBE]
edit: whats up? can't embed videos anymore like I used to
re-edit: Got it.

Last edited:

It's just too much. Three layers of clothes in the summer and you might as well call me OEM McSwampass. And angry smurf too. Haha

It's just too much. Three layers of clothes in the summer and you might as well call me OEM McSwampass. And angry smurf too. Haha

Maybe if you're wearing tweed, but even suit coats have gotten lighter and more bearable in the heat. We have a dress coat for our uniforms however that is straight out of the civil war, talk about angry smurf!

Haha, I agree. If someone wants to wear a suit or a jacket or whatever, have at it. I hate wearing a tie so take that fwiw.

BSD FTW!

Haha, I agree. If someone wants to wear a suit or a jacket or whatever, have at it. I hate wearing a tie so take that fwiw.

BSD FTW!

Yup I have no problems with other people wearing them but who wants to put a noose around your own neck? Ties suck! And even with better materials I'm still wearing a under shirt, button up shirt, tie and a jacket. I got butt river just typing that.

I brake for the BSD!!!

Yup I have no problems with other people wearing them but who wants to put a noose around your own neck? Ties suck! And even with better materials I'm still wearing a under shirt, button up shirt, tie and a jacket. I got butt river just typing that.

I brake for the BSD!!!

There are guys I work with that wear suits to work, I make fun of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back