The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We only played it with beer. If we played it with hard liquor, the game would be over in ten minutes.

No wonder half the time we don't remember getting to the second round. Damn tequila.

No wonder half the time we don't remember getting to the second round. Damn tequila.

Haha we use plastic shot glasses as we have broken many a plastic one... We use beer as well hard alcohol would make the game too short

You are correct. Thanks to an angry and unreasonable girlfriend, I never got there before I could move past it.

But now it's overwith and I kinda feel like it's the most overrated game ever.

You must not be very good at it ;) You would be amazed at what being good at BP gets you at ASU lol its sad

Does Arby's beef come from some sort of cow of which I'm not familiar? Not saying I don't/wouldn't eat it, but it's "different".

Kevin

Does Arby's beef come from some sort of cow of which I'm not familiar? Not saying I don't/wouldn't eat it, but it's "different".

Kevin

Love Arby's. Even their simple RB sammich... just toss in some horsey sauce on there and it's money. Beef N Cheddar though will always be my favorite.

I never liked Arby's for some reason

I'm pretty much stuck here until I get my water heater installed. The guy who painted my house called and I asked him if he knew a plumber and he did. This guy is going to install it for $100, which is awesome.

I'm pretty much stuck here until I get my water heater installed. The guy who painted my house called and I asked him if he knew a plumber and he did. This guy is going to install it for $100, which is awesome.

Good price, but that sucks that yours broke.

Good price, but that sucks that yours broke.
Sure does. But the good thing is we still have hot water. But it leaks like crazy whenever the hot water is used right now. It just started Friday, so I am getting to this before I have water all over the place. Glad we have floor drains.

Why didn't you try it yourself smalls? Its really quite easy. If you haven't already though, you should go to home depot or Lowe's or whatever and get yourself the insulated wrap that goes around your hot water tanks. It will save you a lot of money and it is much easier to do when the tank is not installed.

Why didn't you try it yourself smalls? Its really quite easy. If you haven't already though, you should go to home depot or Lowe's or whatever and get yourself the insulated wrap that goes around your hot water tanks. It will save you a lot of money and it is much easier to do when the tank is not installed.
I'd rather someone who knows what they are doing, do it! Especially at that price.

I'd rather someone who knows what they are doing, do it! Especially at that price.

Gotcha, you can still wrap the tank though, really cheap and should be done before he installs the tank. It'll save you hundreds of dollars in the long run

Whart does that look like?

I just looked. Good idea.

I'm a bit of a do it myself'er too. But a hot water tank would be beyond me probably.

Whart does that look like?

KInd of hard to see, but this is my tank when I finished with it.

IMG_4865.jpg

IMG_4864-1.jpg

I installed mine myself, but after I was done, I also insulated the hot water lines as far as I could till they get in the walls. Might as well if you can.

I'll have to leave the top uncovered, as it is gas. But I'll do the sides. Thanks breeze!

I'll have to leave the top uncovered, as it is gas. But I'll do the sides. Thanks breeze!
My pleasure, when my first one blew up and I installed this one and wrapped it, I could tell the difference on my electric bills right away.

My dad wrapped his own too. Seems to have held up fine.

They are here installing now.

They are done and gone. The manual on this says the insulation blanket is not necessary with this model.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back