The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
SBVZN.png
Bacon please!

I wonder what bacon water taste like? Its got to be good.

I wonder what bacon water taste like? Its got to be good.
I had bacon flavored sunflower seeds the other day, they were amazing.

I had bacon flavored sunflower seeds the other day, they were amazing.

I have some of that bacon jerky out in my car and Im so eating it when I leave work. She'll ask me why Im not hungry when I get home lol "I dunno"

I love watching other high schoolers play golf. They wind up like a baseball pitcher, swing as hard as they can, and are surprised when they duff it.

I love watching other high schoolers play golf. They wind up like a baseball pitcher, swing as hard as they can, and are surprised when they duff it.

Except for the ones that are good and wreck me lol. Ahhh the joys of playing in a prep league.

As for ones who don't actually play golf (who I assume you're speaking of), yes, it is very funny. They make me laugh.

Sounds like my gf's son. When he makes contact it goes real far but good luck finding it.

I have some of that bacon jerky out in my car and Im so eating it when I leave work. She'll ask me why Im not hungry when I get home lol "I dunno"
Still havent found that. I think every time I see the Jerky section I stop and look for it.

Sounds like you have seen me on the range. Haha.

Still havent found that. I think every time I see the Jerky section I stop and look for it.

Sounds like you have seen me on the range. Haha.

One day I'll go to Walmart for our usual Sunday trip and they wont have any. Its what they do to anger me. I find something I like, they see me buying it and then get rid of it. Then they watch on the cameras as I go looking for it and its no longer there. They laugh in that evil way.

Believe it or not, these guys play OFTEN.
Except for the ones that are good and wreck me lol. Ahhh the joys of playing in a prep league.

As for ones who don't actually play golf (who I assume you're speaking of), yes, it is very funny. They make me laugh.

Believe it or not, these guys play OFTEN.

Lol. I love those guys. I had a friend tell me this fall that me was good at golf and could probably come close to me (keep in mind that this is an unathletic kid who for some reason insists that he's an athletic beast). I brought him to the course with a friend. I hit the first fairway. He hit 4 straight into the woods. I ran ahead, grabbed my ball out of the fairway and went back inside. I hate people like that but they always make me lol.

Haha. I am going to a party guys, be back in a few hours.

I like the Facebook. It's a nice way to keep in touch with folks. Some people use it for the oddest things though. I have people I'm "friends" with that I want to unfriend due to the crap they do on there on a daily basis. However, part of me can't because no matter how crappy things might be for me, it's those people that help keep things in perspective for me. I think the Facebook brings out the depression in some people. Seriously.

I like the Facebook. It's a nice way to keep in touch with folks. Some people use it for the oddest things though. I have people I'm "friends" with that I want to unfriend due to the crap they do on there on a daily basis. However, part of me can't because no matter how crappy things might be for me, it's those people that help keep things in perspective for me. I think the Facebook brings out the depression in some people. Seriously.
I hear you dude. I think some people's only interaction with other human beings is thru Facebook sometimes. I mean yeah it's nice to have to keep up with some friends and to post up pics of your rugrats and stuff but if it's your only social outlet to the world you've got problems.

Yea buddy. I have a friend going through a divorce that is all sorts of crazy on FB. Worst part is that his kids are his friends and he doesn't stop with the craziness.

What kind of stuff are you talking about? Just posting stuff or those people that use all the games and apps and whatever the heck they are. I hate those things.

While I am not on facebook, I think it's whole conception and everything about it is really interesting. I am watching "The Social Network" in my business law class now and if you haven't seen it, I highly recommend it. Here is the trailer:

What kind of stuff are you talking about? Just posting stuff or those people that use all the games and apps and whatever the heck they are. I hate those things.

All that crap. Drives me nuts. I don't like hearing about people's personal issues in a public setting I guess. I like to have fun on the facebook and make fun of Jake

I just unsubscribe from most people. It's nice, eliminate the nonsense.

All that crap. Drives me nuts. I don't like hearing about people's personal issues in a public setting I guess. I like to have fun on the facebook and check out Jake's hot wife and hot sister in law.
FIFY buddy boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back