The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, thanks SethO. I tell her that all the time too. I swear she had to have lost a bet and got stuck marrying me. I am not 1 bit shy to tell everyone that I'm WAY out of my league here. Then again, who wouldn't love a guy like me? Don't answer that!

Haha, thanks SethO. I tell her that all the time too. I swear she had to have lost a bet and got stuck marrying me. I am not 1 bit shy to tell everyone that I'm WAY out of my league here. Then again, who wouldn't love a guy like me?

Anyone who had more than 1 friend in high school?

Jake's a beast in the sack, that's how he pulled that one off.

I thought I told you not to answer that one! C'mon now!!

This much is true.

I've heard that, even in BC people know of "the horse you ride"

I just use Facebook to confuse the hell out of all that know me. I post random stuff that makes people comment on it. I love it.

I just use Facebook to confuse the hell out of all that know me. I post random stuff that makes people comment on it. I love it.

Kind of like what you do here.

Kind of like what you do here.

Almost. It's kind of fun. But it always makes sense (at least to me). I subscribe to logic.

Almost. It's kind of fun. But it always makes sense (at least to me). I subscribe to logic.

Logic? What's that? .......

illogical__by_nny_chan-png.jpg

Lol at The Facebook. I like to check out the pictures of the friends of my friends on The Facebook. The tortilla to my cheese knows some cuties. He should snag one of those babes, settle down, and start making taquitos.

Kevin

I lost $10 playing golf today (two 4 man teams with 3 man best ball net).

Then proceeded to the club house, ordered a drink and won $28 playing dominos.

Not a bad day cash flow wise! :D

Tappin' from my iPad!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Well, to look at it from an economic standpoint, you made an economic profit of $18 and are operating above your Average Total Costs!
I truely cannot escape my econ class this semester....

Tappin' from my iPad!
Domino hustler! Haha. I dont think I have ever played domino's for cash, nor did I know it was possible.

The "Dress like a tour pro" thread is really chapping my hyde. So I am going to go to the gym and go HAM on some front squats.

The "Dress like a tour pro" thread is really chapping my hyde. So I am going to go to the gym and go HAM on some front squats.

Do they make sterling silver sporks? Do they exist in real life? They seem like a fairy tale to me... I would be delighted to find out that they are real! :D

JRod! Screw silver......DAMASCUS MAN!!

1268447988-spork.jpg

AND it would double as a shark like shank!

I'm too shaky to use a spork, or any utensil really, with tines that sharp.

Kevin

I was thinking about getting a focus band after reading the thread we have here. I got it today and it didn't cost me anything.

b806d02c-ba3a-4597.jpg

^^ Haha. That took focus to do.

--
tapatalk

^^ Haha. That took focus to do.

--
tapatalk

I think I'll be using to tomorrow, so hopefully it will work the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back