The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will admit....completely in the dark on that one!

Tappin' from CM's iPad!
I just read that entire exchange and I am still completely in the dark on that one. :confused2:

Haha I guess no one was a computer gamer. Leet means elite. 1337 looks like leet. Man I'm a loser

Yep....u r

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

I just finished setting up my Mother in laws Ipad2 and I feel a little dirty. Plus my wife is now getting an ipad 2 but the good news is that means I'm getting the Kindle Fire.

I just finished setting up my Mother in laws Ipad2 and I feel a little dirty. Plus my wife is now getting an ipad 2 but the good news is that means I'm getting the Kindle Fire.

Awesome news on the kindle! I'm still exploring what these things are capable of.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Awesome news on the kindle! I'm still exploring what these things are capable of.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk
It is good news!! I bought her the Kindle fire for xmas and she loves it, but my mother in laws boyfriend of 20 years bought them each an ipad2 32 GB for christmas that just came and my wife asked me if I wanted the Kindle or the ipad. I will take the kindle thank you!!!

It is good news!! I bought her the Kindle fire for xmas and she loves it, but my mother in laws boyfriend of 20 years bought them each an ipad2 32 GB for christmas that just came and my wife asked me if I wanted the Kindle or the ipad. I will take the kindle thank you!!!

You know the iPad is better you Apple forged hater! :D

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

Tappin' from CM's iPad!
Very well could be better, but I just don't do apple.

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

At at 2.5 times the cost, shouldnt you expect that. But while I am surfing the web, checking my email and everything else you do on your IPad, I know I will have $300 bucks in my pocket that the IPad costs extra and I prefer it that way for a device that is a fringe device to begin with. I like Apple quite a bit, but in a tablet, $500-$1000 is absurd for what it is used for.

At at 2.5 times the cost, shouldnt you expect that. But while I am surfing the web, checking my email and everything else you do on your IPad, I know I will have $300 bucks in my pocket that the IPad costs extra and I prefer it that way for a device that is a fringe device to begin with. I like Apple quite a bit, but in a tablet, $500-$1000 is absurd for what it is used for.
Repped, and the QFT!

Wait a minute fact boy!! I just said it was better because it is bigger.

Bigger is always better. FACT! :D

And for the record, I got my iPad for $300 so only $100 more than your kindle. Bargain hunter I am!

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

Wait a minute fact boy!! I just said it was better because it is bigger.

Bigger is always better. FACT! :D

And for the record, I got my iPad for $300 so only $100 more than your kindle. Bargain hunter I am!

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

Then I guess both CB and I are far superior to you huh? :alien:

Then I guess both CB and I are far superior to you huh? :alien:

LOL, guess I will take your word for it. Let's not deal in facts any longer please.

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

Happy New Year to our EST THP'ers!!

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

Merrill Hoge has incredibly large tie knots. Cant wait to see that knot explode when Tebow & the Broncos make the playoffs.

I really can't stand those knots! They aren't seen outside of sports!

My iPad cost me nothing.

TC's iPad > kindle fire

I'm hurting today. Like badly. Good thing it's a football day.

Sent from my forged iPad

Almost time for the first round of the year! I also picked up a Ipad2 for my wife yesterday. BestBuy had all the Ipad2 returns and I grabbed one of those at 10% off plus another $25 on top of that.

Since I can't do anything else I'm going to play tiger woods 2012 on my ipad2.

Beast mode from tapatalk

My iPad cost me nothing.

TC's iPad > kindle fire

I'm hurting today. Like badly. Good thing it's a football day.

Sent from my forged iPad

You and me both brother! One too many cocktails

Just shot a -2 at Doral on Tiger Woods 2012 on the iPad. Reduced my HCP to a 21.

I tried playing Madden 12 on mine the other day. Not as good as the console version IMO.

I have Madden and I cant play it either on the iPad. I think I tried once and never played it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back