The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL. That seems easy enough. I'm 99% sure I have met that girl before. I have some more research to do now that I have a name...

Was the girl you knew an expert puppeteer, ventriloquist, juggler, yodeler, moonwalker, and nose flairer? Because the babe from that website can do all that and more.

Kevin

Was the girl you knew an expert puppeteer, ventriloquist, juggler, yodeler, moonwalker, and nose flairer? Because the babe from that website can do all that and more.

Kevin

I read that, and if this is not the girl I met, I definitely want to meet her. This girl has some skills.

I read that, and if this is not the girl I met, I definitely want to meet her. This girl has some skills.

I hear you. She's pretty interesting. And she can do all that with like 8 different accents.

Kevin

I just finished watching the final episode of LOST. What the f*$k was that? I watched 6 seasons of great episodes to have most of my questions be left unanswered and then they give me that freaking ending? What a cop out, I wish I never watched the series now.

Welcome to the club. They painted themselves into so many corners it was inevitable the finale would suck.

--
tapatalk

I loved the ending. It didn't answer all the questions, but I loved what they did with the ending.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

I hear you. She's pretty interesting. And she can do all that with like 8 different accents.

Kevin

Can you imagine seeing her doing animal voices in a southern accent while juggling and doing the moonwalk? That sounds freakin awesome.

Can you imagine seeing her yodeling animal voices in a southern accent while juggling ventriloquist dummies with her nostrils flared while doing the moonwalk? That sounds freakin awesome.

fify.

And yes, I can imagine it, and would love to see it.

Kevin

I bet Esox knows all about the girl in the Discount Double Check commercial.

fify.

And yes, I can imagine it, and would love to see it.

Kevin

That just blew my mind. Sounds like she is looking for work. I'm wondering what she would charge to put together a 2-3 minute video of this multi-tasking entertainment?

I just finished watching the final episode of LOST. What the f*$k was that? I watched 6 seasons of great episodes to have most of my questions be left unanswered and then they give me that freaking ending? What a cop out, I wish I never watched the series now.

Or did you watch it?

That just blew my mind. Sounds like she is looking for work. I'm wondering what she would charge to put together a 2-3 minute video of this multi-tasking entertainment?
I just checked out the website, that girl is epic!!!! I want to hire her for a party.

Her resume shows she's had some TV and film gigs so good for her. But I like how she has some talents to fall back on. Like Orson Welles had magic.

Kevin

Her resume shows she's had some TV and film gigs so good for her. But I like how she has some talents to fall back on. Like Orson Welles had magic.

Kevin
She has more than some talents to fall back on. I can't believe how good her "Canadian" accent is. Her demo reel is a good watch.

I just checked out the website, that girl is epic!!!! I want to hire her for a party.

I know, right? I have a dinner party to go to in 2 weeks. I kind of want to suggest they hire this chick and have her do, well, everything she can do.

I should watch the demo reels. I didn't do that.

Kevin

The sign of a good leg workout? Every step hurts the next morning. Mission accomplished.

Now to decide what I am working out today.

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

The sign of a good leg workout? Every step hurts the next morning. Mission accomplished.

Now to decide what I am working out today.

Tappin' from CM's iPad!
LOL. I got out of bed this morning and practically dropped to the floor due to my ride + workout yesterday.

Are you guys ranting or bantering :p

I can't get out of my road this morning. 2 inches of snow and it's 18* outside. I need someone to come scrape the road.

LOL. I got out of bed this morning and practically dropped to the floor due to my ride + workout yesterday.

Nice!! It means we are doing something right!

I can't get out of my road this morning. 2 inches of snow and it's 18* outside. I need someone to come scrape the road.

Banter. Pain from a workout is a VERY good thing in my book. Perhaps I should be in the HHJJ thread. LOL

I saw on the news this morning you guys were down below 20*. Thats freaking cold. 38* here this morning, I cant imagine what you all are going through right now.

A buddy of mine moved to Chicago back in the summer, saw the weather there this morning was 2*!! I sent him a text but I think he is frozen.

I saw on the news this morning you guys were down below 20*. Thats freaking cold. 38* here this morning, I cant imagine what you all are going through right now.

A buddy of mine moved to Chicago back in the summer, saw the weather there this morning was 2*!! I sent him a text but I think he is frozen.

I used to love Winter weather. Now, not so much. It's going to be in the low 50's tomorrow. Wtc?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back