The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you guys ranting or bantering :p

I can't get out of my road this morning. 2 inches of snow and it's 18* outside. I need someone to come scrape the road.

LOL @ 2" of snow. Dude you got front wheel drive, stop being a crinkle.

Hahahahaha we got 18" yesterday and overnight here. Wussy

LOL my parents are in Chicago and its like a blizzard or something there. They just walk to work and stuff.

It's -4* F here right now. TC, come visit?

I don't have clothing for that type of weather.

The problem is that areas like where I live aren't really prepared to deal with winter weather. They just scraped my road and dropped salt. I'll be out of here in 30 minutes.

Winter just sucks anymore. When you were a kid it was cool to get snowed in or stuck at home. Now I hate it.

Anyone know (or have guesses) on the significance or popularity of the branding of 'S' on release items? iPhone 4S, R11S, VR Pro_S, etc?

I hope you get sun burn

It's going to be 30* and wind that goes right through you here after being in the mid-50's over the weekend.....what an inconvenient truth
Wow that is some cold weather!!! It is only going to be 85* and sunny here today. :bananadance:

It's -4* F here right now. TC, come visit?

Screw that! How is it possible to function?

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Anyone know (or have guesses) on the significance or popularity of the branding of 'S' on release items? iPhone 4S, R11S, VR Pro_S, etc?

When it comes to Nike, S stands for speed.

Yesterday, the wind in Cheeseland would peel the skin from your bones. And it was actually kind of warm at about 12-15*.

lol @ "scrape my road". Dude, that's called plowing. They're snow plows, not snow scrapes. We have big ones here.

Kevin

Are you guys ranting or bantering :p

I can't get out of my road this morning. 2 inches of snow and it's 18* outside. I need someone to come scrape the road.
Are you ranting or bantering? hahaha

Yesterday, the wind in Cheeseland would peel the skin from your bones. And it was actually kind of warm at about 12-15*.

lol @ "scrape my road". Dude, that's called plowing. They're snow plows, not snow scrapes. We have big ones here.

Kevin
My brain cant comprehend that sentence.

Kevin

I kind of want to rep you for this post, in a good way. It was funny, but not funny b/c I was the subject.

Still no snow here. In fact Thursday is going to be 55 degrees. I'll probably skip work to play golf.

Still no snow here. In fact Thursday is going to be 55 degrees. I'll probably skip work to play golf.

thats crazy isnt it. We got some good snow last night. I was sideways this morning just for fun, I love driving in snow

It was almost 70 in Raleigh on Sunday, and they are saying it won't get above 40 on Wednesday! That is a ridiculous change in 3 days.

I'm trying to find a way to sneak off to the club to go practice today. I'd love to play but I think it would be better just to get some practice in.

My brain cant comprehend that sentence.

I said it that way, because though I found it cold as hell and really uncomfortable with the wind, if I just say it was really cold, undoubtedly one of my Cheesehead brethren will chime in and say "Meh. It wasn't that cold. It wasn't even below 10*."

But I don't care what the temp was yesterday. That was a freakin' sharp wind. I'm liking it less as I get older.

Kevin

I said it that way, because though I found it cold as hell and really uncomfortable with the wind, if I just say it was really cold, undoubtedly one of my Cheesehead brethren will chime in and say "Meh. It wasn't that cold. It wasn't even below 10*."

But I don't care what the temp was yesterday. That was a freakin' sharp wind. I'm liking it less as I get older.

Kevin
Wind makes Cold even more miserable. Last week in South Carolina, I could handle the colder temps, it's the wind that made it sting.

Wind makes Cold even more miserable. Last week in South Carolina, I could handle the colder temps, it's the wind that made it sting.

I agree with you and ole cheese fart here. Cold wind sucks.

We had some cold wind come through here last week. Dropped the temps to the high 60s. Brrrrrr!!! LOL

It was in the 60's on Jan 1, but I didn't play golf. it was in the low 40's and very windy on Jan 2 when I decided to play a few holes with Dad. Ugh.

In another note, I only owe 3 grand on my car and I should have that paid off before April. Another 5 months and massive payments on my credit card debt and I will be completely debt free! I am amazed how fast the CC debts can pile up. I am still suffering from when my job got cut last year, but no more! I am thinking about taking the money I would have paid on debts for 4 months and going to Japan or Singapore next year. This will be the first time I am debt free since I was in my first couple years of college.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back