The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
got a lot done today. guess the cold weather was a blessing in disguise

Just took the Christmas tree down. Everyone always is excited to put it up, then it's always me taking it down.

LOL.
[video=youtube;V3GJycgu-cs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=V3GJycgu-cs[/video]

Just took the Christmas tree down. Everyone always is excited to put it up, then it's always me taking it down.

I hate taking down the tree. It's always my job to take it down and drag it outside. It's annoying.

I hate taking down the tree. It's always my job to take it down and drag it outside. It's annoying.
That part doesnt bother me as much as cleaning up all the left over pine needle things. I will be finding those til next Christmas.

That part doesnt bother me as much as cleaning up all the left over pine needle things. I will be finding those til next Christmas.

Good thing I don't have to pay attention to that.

I love starting a new book and getting sucked in to it right away.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Can you download a YouTube video? I've got a hunch one is going to be removed and I kinda need to have a copy.

--
tapatalk

Thank you smalls. I'll check when I get in the office tomorrow.

--
tapatalk

Everyone in my house is getting sick, time to start the Alka Seltzer Cold/Flu & Zicam routine.

Thank you smalls. I'll check when I get in the office tomorrow.

--
tapatalk

...then tell us what video you think is getting taken down :angel:

Everyone in my house is getting sick, time to start the Alka Seltzer Cold/Flu & Zicam routine.

I did the airborne/zicam the other day. It helped. Good luck

Ready, Aim, (Kindle) FIRE!

Can you download a YouTube video? I've got a hunch one is going to be removed and I kinda need to have a copy.

--
tapatalk

I use a Firefox adding called ant YouTube downloader. Works pretty well

I did the airborne/zicam the other day. It helped. Good luck

Ready, Aim, (Kindle) FIRE!
Thanks! Just made a good breakfast, about to get the meds going.

Anyone else suffering a general January funk at the moment? Just can't get going this year. Need a kick in the butt.

Anyone else suffering a general January funk at the moment? Just can't get going this year. Need a kick in the butt.

Yep. They just opened a new gym close by so I'm stopping by later to see if they offer a deal I can't refuse. And I'm taking another lesson today.

Yep. They just opened a new gym close by so I'm stopping by later to see if they offer a deal I can't refuse. And I'm taking another lesson today.

Spooky. I'm just hovering over the 'join now' button on a gym website right now! Should join, but it'll be busy the hours I want to go....but it's cheap....so I should....but will I really use it? Argh.

Spooky. I'm just hovering over the 'join now' button on a gym website right now! Should join, but it'll be busy the hours I want to go....but it's cheap....so I should....but will I really use it? Argh.

Gotta make yourself use it!! About to start my workout of the day: shoulders

Still hurts like hell to walk since Monday's leg workout but I know my body will adapt to working out again. Still kick myself for stopping the workouts middle of last year as I actually had some decent definition going on. Now the work to get it back and keep it!

Yes. Getting back into my school routine is killing me, and it's only been one morning lol. I'm already looking forward until the next break...

yes, my prospects need a kick in the butt, this is usually a very busy time for me. I hope it picks up.

Gotta make yourself use it!! About to start my workout of the day: shoulders

Still hurts like hell to walk since Monday's leg workout but I know my body will adapt to working out again. Still kick myself for stopping the workouts middle of last year as I actually had some decent definition going on. Now the work to get it back and keep it!

Just deciding whether I'd do it, or I'd be better off doing what I did at the start of last year and just working out in the house and running locally. The act of going to the gym takes more motivation for me than the workout itself!

Just deciding whether I'd do it, or I'd be better off doing what I did at the start of last year and just working out in the house and running locally. The act of going to the gym takes more motivation for me than the workout itself!

I hear ya! Since I work from home, I had to have a home workout solution which I do have. My workouts would probably be sparse at best if I had to drive somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back