The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not a hard sell, you guys just suck at sales.
Thats true, you sold me on sharing a single bed together even though there was another bed in the room. It made sense at the time.

Thats true, you sold me on sharing a single bed together even though there was another bed in the room. It made sense at the time.

Well, that was a HARD sell

see....if you put your mind to something then anything can happen! I also just wanted to teach Hygiene. Thats why I showered with them.

My wife just text me that my daughter fell asleep while eating, followed with a picture. It was funny...and cute.

Hey guys hows it goin? Weather up here is crazy good and it looks like golf season may come a tad early. We have barely any snow and its January already and I can still see grass on the ground. Its even 32*F right now!!!! This is unheard of!!!!

Hey guys hows it goin? Weather up here is crazy good and it looks like golf season may come a tad early. We have barely any snow and its January already and I can still see grass on the ground. Its even 32*F right now!!!! This is unheard of!!!!
DENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hey man, I was in your city like a month ago.

Hello Dent! Glad to know you're still alive and breathing. Happy New Year.

Hey Dent. What's up? Glad to hear that you may get to play more golf this season!

My patient cancelled. I think I'll go home and do some THP'ing, or napping. I'm still in holiday mode for sure.

DENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hey man, I was in your city like a month ago.

No way man, I bet it was hell wasn't it?! Ahaha what was the occasion?

Hello Dent! Glad to know you're still alive and breathing. Happy New Year.

Thanks TC you as well.

Hey Dent. What's up? Glad to hear that you may get to play more golf this season!

Hey man, yep should be starting soon. It's hard to post frequently on the forum without being able to relate, should be soon I will be back full bore and throwin some posts out there. I guess I have a TON to catch up on.

Why does new golf equipment come out every year? Just when I think I've settled in, I see something else that is a "MUST HAVE" come out. I can't afford to keep buying equipment every year. Why can't I be independently wealthy and not have to worry about it???

No way man, I bet it was hell wasn't it?! Ahaha what was the occasion?
Ya, I was there for work and I'm not a huge fan of the Prairies/cold/you get it. I like your city more than any of the other prairie cities if that helps. Hope to see you around more buddy.

Why does new golf equipment come out every year? Just when I think I've settled in, I see something else that is a "MUST HAVE" come out. I can't afford to keep buying equipment every year. Why can't I be independently wealthy and not have to worry about it???

It helps the golf companies make money. Plus, it gives people like DJ an epic golf collection:

b806d02c-6050-2c1e.jpg

Ya, I was there for work and I'm not a huge fan of the Prairies/cold/you get it. I like your city more than any of the other prairie cities if that helps. Hope to see you around more buddy.

Did you get to do anything besides work out here? What area were you in? Did you fancy anything while you were here?

Good to see you post, Dent.

Kevin

I'm watching the City-Liverpool game.

Cool thing they did, they said they were going to give the score to the Tottenham game as soon as the ball went out of bounds. When it did, they said OK, cover your ears, and then gave the score.

Wish posters would understand spoilers like they did.

I wonder how far a golf ball will go off a tee shot when its -1*? Any guesses? I can go out and test any guesses right now....:D

I wonder how far a golf ball will go off a tee shot when its -1*? Any guesses? I can go out and test any guesses right now....:D

Probably depends on the club used.

Is the ball inside or outside right now?

Haha, I think you are a little confused about anatomy and what goes where SW

That's what she said...

--
tapatalk

Haha, I think you are a little confused about anatomy and what goes where SW

If it fits man. I'm in a rediculously good mood for no reason.

--
tapatalk

I'm feeling pretty good as well. Got some good news today. If the temp didn't drop 20 degrees it would have been an awesome day, could have golfed.

If it fits man. I'm in a rediculously good mood for no reason.

--
tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back