The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
GLWS!

I couldn't resist. Apologies.

Let's not get into this discussion again...

The bolded does not = pick on me. If he wanted to be picked on, he would probably say something like "Somebody please pick on me." He has not said that yet.

i know you guys are buddies and all now but who actually asks to be picked on? and most of the picking on is called joking around i don't get people with thin skin that cry about everything and boo hoo over some funny ball busting.

The bolded does not = pick on me. If he wanted to be picked on, he would probably say something like "Somebody please pick on me." He has not said that yet.

I will be honest. Right now, you are making no sense and your "argument" is very lame.

He was also asked 10000000 times to quite posting banter in the marketplace. No, he did not come out and say pick on me, but he hasnt made a good case for himself as to why people arent annoyed by him. He continued last night. its non stop.

i know you guys are buddies and all now but who actually asks to be picked on? and most of the picking on is called joking around i don't get people with thin skin that cry about everything and boo hoo over some funny ball busting.

missing a putt very badly was called OneTing a putt. I never got upset with that. I brought it upon myself

missing a putt very badly was called OneTing a putt. I never got upset with that. I brought it upon myself

i know with my job im completely numb to busting chops and if i ever showed any sign or getting upset over something the guys i work with would never stop busting my chops about it. I just think most people in general are becoming to sensitive.

i know with my job im completely numb to busting chops and if i ever showed any sign or getting upset over something the guys i work with would never stop busting my chops about it. I just think most people in general are becoming to sensitive.

Must be the case. Plus, you live in a town called Limerick. That cant be good!

You guys are right. Pick on people and make jokes about them whether they like or or not.

You guys are right. Pick on people and make jokes about them whether they like or or not.

your missing the point....I give up.

funny thing is. IcyJack misses the point a lot of the time too.

now that I think about it, I will just start praising the guy for making stupid comments. I will joke no more. Fun sucks anyway!

Wow what a day.

Getting Thanksed = Throwing up on the side of the car
JB makes fun of me for swinging out of my shoes
I threw up all over the bathroom that TC and I were staying at during the first PGA National outing for eating fish.
ChunkyLover is short
I am short
One-T sucks at putting
JRod's stomach sucks
Jake Falls off porches
Coolbreeze is from Canada
Dean was wondering around PGA National in his underwear and got lost in an elivator
Hawk had a sock on his head

We all catch crap at one point or another.

your missing the point....I give up.

funny thing is. IcyJack misses the point a lot of the time too.

I get it. I'm all for making jokes and having fun. I take part and get my fair share all the time. But he has said multiple times that he doesn't like it. And it's not like he dishes it out and then expects nothing back. Especially recently, more and more people have been picking on him based on his OPINION. It's stupid to me, especially with some of the problems around here recently with personal attacks and malice and whatnot. That's all I'm saying. I just don't understand it.

Chill boys. Friendly banter.

Tappin' for world peace in HD!

I get it. I'm all for making jokes and having fun. I take part and get my fair share all the time. But he has said multiple times that he doesn't like it. And it's not like he dishes it out and then expects nothing back. Especially recently, more and more people have been picking on him based on his OPINION. It's stupid to me, especially with some of the problems around here recently with personal attacks and malice and whatnot. That's all I'm saying. I just don't understand it.

I get what your saying buddy, but....have you ever had an aquantance or friend that made a mistake that annoyed the piss out of you?

or continued to do things even after you asked them not to?

Getting Thanksed = Throwing up on the side of the car
JB makes fun of me for swinging out of my shoes
I threw up all over the bathroom that TC and I were staying at during the first PGA National outing for eating fish.
ChunkyLover is short
I am short
One-T sucks at putting
JRod's stomach sucks
Jake Falls off porches
Coolbreeze is from Canada
Dean was wondering around PGA National in his underwear and got lost in an elivator
Hawk had a sock on his head

We all catch crap at one point or another.

.... Ohh man that's hilarious.

I still think ddec peed in the elevator and just isn't admitting to it.

i feel ya Jman! Rolling that Rokko good bro thanks again!

SUPER glad to hear it man, it needs to be used. Such a cool stick.

I get what your saying buddy, but....have you ever had an aquantance or friend that made a mistake that annoyed the piss out of you?

They're called students!

I kid! I kid!

I still think ddec peed in the elevator and just isn't admitting to it.

I think he tried to pee on Nerfny

SUPER glad to hear it man, it needs to be used. Such a cool stick.

They're called students!

I kid! I kid!

QFT!..

Yes for the first and I just try to ignore it. Move on, you know? As for the second, I didn't recall IJ being told definitively to stop with the GLWS thing. I thought I remembered the forum being sort of split on that issue. But I may be wrong. You tell me because I don't remember all that clearly. I don't know, call me crazy, but I just think it's a bit unneccesary sometimes. Whatever. It is what it is. How about we move on dude?

YES@!! I'll answer for him. I just think people have to understand if they're gonna spit fire its gonna come back. IF he has issues, there are mods that will handle this if they request it or we see something that is excessive.

I get pooped on for everything Paul Casye but I have it coming. Id idnt ask for it but I did. One T has a point and so does D but you know in the end, if Icemann has issues I'm sure he'd contact a mod. We dont play favorites. Never have and never will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back