The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh and that's a good list SethO, but you forgot my insatiable love for LeBron as you guys say. :D

YES@!! I'll answer for him. I just think people have to understand if they're gonna spit fire its gonna come back. IF he has issues, there are mods that will handle this if they request it or we see something that is excessive.

I get pooped on for everything Paul Casye but I have it coming. Id idnt ask for it but I did. One T has a point and so does D but you know in the end, if Icemann has issues I'm sure he'd contact a mod. We dont play favorites. Never have and never will.

Except with LittlePingFool, obviously.

Yes for the first and I just try to ignore it. Move on, you know? As for the second, I didn't recall IJ being told definitively to stop with the GLWS thing. I thought I remembered the forum being sort of split on that issue. But I may be wrong. You tell me because I don't remember all that clearly. I don't know, call me crazy, but I just think it's a bit unneccesary sometimes. Whatever. It is what it is. How about we move on dude?

He was told actually. The forum was split but the mods werent.

YES@!! I'll answer for him. I just think people have to understand if they're gonna spit fire its gonna come back. IF he has issues, there are mods that will handle this if they request it or we see something that is excessive.

I get pooped on for everything Paul Casye but I have it coming. Id idnt ask for it but I did. One T has a point and so does D but you know in the end, if Icemann has issues I'm sure he'd contact a mod. We dont play favorites. Never have and never will.

You like PC? huh? I could have swore you were a Rory homer.

Oh and that's a good list SethO, but you forgot my insatiable love for LeBron as you guys say. :D

Oh yeah, I forgot about Bron Bron.

Yes for the first and I just try to ignore it. Move on, you know? As for the second, I didn't recall IJ being told definitively to stop with the GLWS thing. I thought I remembered the forum being sort of split on that issue. But I may be wrong. You tell me because I don't remember all that clearly. I don't know, call me crazy, but I just think it's a bit unneccesary sometimes. Whatever. It is what it is. How about we move on dude?

JB himself told him a few times. I read the posts. I can move one...but, if Icehole doesnt start thinking before posting then he will continue to catch hell. I would expect the same if I didnt think before I posted.

which, I dont read before I post and that is why skimming is also known as Oneting. I am ok with that, I made the decisions to skim and laugh when people make fun of me. If you cant laugh at yourself then dont laugh at someone else.

its dropped!

For the record, if it was me in the elevator, I would have been peeing. That's the way I roll when I'm blacked out. Don't sleep in the corners for your own safety. They all look like toilets when I've got my sock on.

For the record, if it was me in the elevator, I would have been peeing. That's the way I roll when I'm blacked out. Don't sleep in the corners for your own safety. They all look like toilets when I've got my sock on.

Lol. A true hero!

Tappin' for world peace in HD!

hahaha. I have given too much rep today or you would be getting some from me.

I was drunk in a bar once when I was much younger and I was yarfing in the bathroom. My friends had to walk me out because I couldn't really stand. As they were carrying me out someone said, "Hey Seth, isn't that your tie?" I looked up and the tie was in a random ficus tree. Apparently I thought the tie would get in my way when I was ralfing into a toilet so I put it on a tree.

hahaha. I have given too much rep today or you would be getting some from me.

I was drunk in a bar once when I was much younger and I was yarfing in the bathroom. My friends had to walk me out because I couldn't really stand. As they were carrying me out someone said, "Hey Seth, isn't that your tie?" I looked up and the tie was in a random ficus tree. Apparently I thought the tie would get in my way when I was ralfing into a toilet so I put it on a tree.

hahahaha, SethO, I could hang out with drunk you everyday for a new laugh

hahahaha, SethO, I could hang out with drunk you everyday for a new laugh

haha, thanks bro. I don't really like myself when I am drunk, but other people do. I do some stupid stuff sometimes and I say things that I should not say.

People hate on peeing in Elevators, but when sometimes those things get long, you just can't wait till you get back to your room. They really should install urinals in those things.

This is the best post I've read in months! Rep added buddy, thanks for the warning when we're rooming at the outing!

This thread is funny. Teenagers. Can't live with them. And you can't punch them.

Or they whine and probably get their dad to sue you.

Kevin

This thread is funny. Teenagers. Can't live with them. And you can't punch them.

Or they whine and probably get their dad to sue you.

Kevin

Or they'll cry and write some really angry poems about it. Maybe get on Youtube and make a really mean spirited video and post it to all their followers on Facebook or Twitter.

BORED need to buy some golf stuff don't really need any thing though??? hmmm

Or they'll cry and write some really angry poems about it. Maybe get on Youtube and make a really mean spirited video and post it to all their followers on Facebook or Twitter.

But then you get to shoot their laptop and post a video about it.

I need to drag out the camera and shoot some pictures of clubs to post up in the FS forum.

So, my brother gives me a call this morning and says a buddy of his in NC asked him to play in a golf league. I was quite surprised, as my Brother was quite the golfer in High School, he gave up the game after high school when he joined the Army. Having suffered from a back injury in Iraq, he hasn't picked up a club or even thought about playing in years. So, he calls me this AM and says he's going to play in the league with his buddy, but has no idea what equipment is good to use, nor does he have any and having not swung a club in over 8 years, doesn't want to break the bank.

So here's my task; build him a bag and get it up to NC within 2 weeks. Should be fun.

Quick question; Anyone have a recommendation for a set of irons that are decently forgiving that I would be able to grab up for cheap?

Worst Chunkyresponse ever so sorry.

Di11's would be perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back