The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd take Mila over Natalie. I'd love to have either, but if some absurdly amazing scenario came up where I had to choose one, it'd be Mila.

Kmac I have an office 2 blocks from there. Its very impressive seeing the freedom tower being built.

That's cool dude. How many more years are they saying to finish it?

I predict I lose the #2 spot sometime tomorrow. I won't be able to do anything about it since I'll be golfing and I don't have Tapatalk.

Sometimes this thread does NOT need pictures, LOL. Some people here have imaginations that make me shudder.

You shouldnt have tempted me.

IMAGINATION_by_RDCarneiro.jpg

I predict I lose the #2 spot sometime tomorrow. I won't be able to do anything about it since I'll be golfing and I don't have Tapatalk.

It's been a good run, Smalls.

You shouldnt have tempted me.

IMAGINATION_by_RDCarneiro.jpg

That's from Spongebob. Except that guy is neither square nor yellow.

It was a good run, smalls

D- it is a Spongebob- Metal Gear Solid mash up. Nerd knowledge FTW.

Being a huge fan of V for Vendetta, I kinda liked her bald.

She was great in that movie, but not super attractive. She's had better movies for that, but then played a crap character.

I'd take Mila over Natalie. I'd love to have either, but if some absurdly amazing scenario came up where I had to choose one, it'd be Mila.

Same boat. If I get to pick, come here Russian beauty.

I'd take Natalie. She has an IQ of like 180. I like smart chicks.

Public Service Announcement:

D- it is a Spongebob- Metal Gear Solid mash up. Nerd knowledge FTW.

Spongebob is my favorite tv show. I watch with my brother all the time. Some of it still cracks me up.

Public Service Announcement:

Seriously, I have several students I could see doing this. We were told it'd be best to remove the hand sanitizer in our rooms and keep it for our use only. Crazy.

I'd take Natalie. She has an IQ of like 180. I like smart chicks.

Good point, she goes to Harvard or something doesnt she?

Seriously, I have several students I could see doing this. We were told it'd be best to remove the hand sanitizer in our rooms and keep it for our use only. Crazy.
They are going to make people start signing for it, like they do for Sudafed and Vick's Inhalers. It amazes me that anyone would do this. When I was a kid, we could find someone to buy beer for us, when we weren't able to do it ourselves. Never thought of doing anything like this.

Goodness, THP is incredibly hard to catch up with when you're out and about all day.

I just love the way the Seiko's look. Very understated, but I hear they are rock solid, and they are relatively inexpensive.

That is what I usually wear. Have always been a fan of Seiko.

Edit, wow Tapatalk, how old was the post I responded to?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's nuts, but around here parents seem to have no problem buying it for their kids. Sickening.
They are going to make people start signing for it, like they do for Sudafed and Vick's Inhalers. It amazes me that anyone would do this. When I was a kid, we could find someone to buy beer for us, when we weren't able to do it ourselves. Never thought of doing anything like this.

Goodness, THP is incredibly hard to catch up with when you're out and about all day.
Try being out of town with family and you aren't able to get on for a couple days! At that point it might be easier to just mark everything as "read" and start over!

Would you mind posting a pic or two. I would love to see how they look after a bit of wear.
That is what I usually wear. Have always been a fan of Seiko.

Edit, wow Tapatalk, how old was the post I responded to?

Wow, that hand sanitizer thing is really messed up

Would you mind posting a pic or two. I would love to see how they look after a bit of wear.

I have a couple that I wear, will get some pics up for you.

The wife just took one to a jewelry store to have it cleaned really good, will have it back tomorrow and take some pics. It's about 5ish years old but looks brand new after a good clean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back