The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like it! Thanks a ton WE, looks freakin fantastic.

No problem buddy. I've been quite brand loyal with Seiko, they hold up well and last forever. Plus, you can find great deals on them. Check out Oveestock.com, can find them for a steal.

JR, here ya go. This is my Seiko Coutura. I wear it almost daily, a little over 2 years old.

Nice. I have a Seiko Coutura Kentic that is like that. Love not having to buy batteries.

This one:
SNP007.jpg

I am looking into the 5 series, which is their cheaper line, I suppose. Fully automatic, no winding, mechanical movement for 70 bucks shipped? Thank you very much.
Nice. I have a Seiko Coutura Kentic that is like that. Love not having to buy batteries.

This one:
SNP007.jpg

tough to beat $70 bucks shipped

I am looking into the 5 series, which is their cheaper line, I suppose. Fully automatic, no winding, mechanical movement for 70 bucks shipped? Thank you very much.

For the money Seiko makes a great movement. Mine is also perpetual date so its never wrong and even knows leap years which is that little window to the left. And even when its sat for weeks I can shake it back to life and it goes to the exact right time. Finish is my only complaint on it. Hasnt held up very well.

Heres the one Im sporting, I love it, has held up well for 2 years and Ive beat the hell out of it

title_1lzw8.jpg

They are going to make people start signing for it, like they do for Sudafed and Vick's Inhalers. It amazes me that anyone would do this. When I was a kid, we could find someone to buy beer for us, when we weren't able to do it ourselves. Never thought of doing anything like this.

I had to buy some sudafed over the winter for my wife and the pharmacist didn't even want to sell with my signature and ID. Our babysitter works in the same store and had to vouch for me. We all laughed after the fact because I look like such a meth head

This is awesome. Parenting win.

[video=youtube;lU-Uwl7AZ7o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=lU-Uwl7AZ7o[/video]

My mother owns a jewelry store since 1969 and I own 3 watches and rarely ever wear them..haha

These are the 2 that I love that I actually wear occasionally:

product_38.jpg

Citizen-BM6670-56G-Dress-Diamond-Drive.jpg

My mother owns a jewelry store since 1969 and I own 3 watches and rarely ever wear them..haha

These are the 2 that I love that I actually wear occasionally:

Nice dude. This is my second one that I wear along with the Seiko. Its an automatic too but has none of the features of the Seiko.

T0144271108100.jpg

Nice video Kmac. I need to start working on that with my kid. HAHA

Wtc? LOL

a6937b0f-9390-f37d.jpg

Boom!

a6937b0f-9420-bd68.jpg

Lmao. I never realized how awesome these things are.

Let there be light

--
Kmac

But I did stay at a holiday inn last night.

That's Kmac's ear breathing device.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back