The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My brother is a doctor and he said that is the worst rotation he was ever on as a doctor. That being said he works at Grady Memorial in Atlanta. Not like working in Beverly Hills General
Do you moonlight as a gynecologist?

My brother is a doctor and he said that is the worst rotation he was ever on as a doctor. That being said he works at Grady Memorial in Atlanta. Not like working in Beverly Hills General

The only thing I could imagine worse would be a proctologist. Lets be honest, no one has a nice looking bunghole.

My brother in law said the same thing. He would always tell people to remember that 63% of the Country is obese.

and there goes my lunch.......

The only thing I could imagine worse would be a proctologist. Lets be honest, no one has a nice looking bunghole.

My brother in law said the same thing. He would always tell people to remember that 63% of the Country is obese.

wow we went from K-Mac Coal Miner to bungholes

Wow. I know I like posting pics in this thread, but I am not even going to touch the last couple posts.

Wow. I know I like posting pics in this thread, but I am not even going to touch the last couple posts.

NOW you know what I was talking about last night, LMFAO!

This thread went terribly wrong.

Haha, OB/GYN is actually what my wife is specializing in.

Haha, OB/GYN is actually what my wife is specializing in.

Yeah except she is a proctologist when she is home with you...hahahah J/K Love you JMan..haha Couldnt resist

Tap Tap Taparoo

OK, ALRIGHTY then....

I was going to post something but I have forgotten it. Probably because of this awful banter thread today. :alien:

OK, ALRIGHTY then....

I was going to post something but I have forgotten it. Probably because of this awful banter thread today. :alien:

Hahahaha awful? Ah come on. Just because we are talking about gyno's? J/k JN :)

Tap Tap Taparoo

I love scotch more.

I love orange juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back