The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol @ farting in warmth.

I wonder how many they will sell tonight after a few swings on a jacked up monitor.

--
tapatalk

I bet they sell a few. We got all ages, sizes, colors and sexes in line. Yes there's even a female. Wtc?

Beast mode from tapatalk

I have missed something. What is going on sale tonight?

Upon recount I may have made the cut

Tapatalk

I have children in my line. Less than 3 yo. Wtf. They better not get gift cards.

Tapatalk

Oh. That. I thought there was a buy one get one free on iPads going on by the looks of those lines.
RBZ's Jacob.

I have children in my line. Less than 3 yo. Wtf. They better not get gift cards.

Tapatalk

You know it! Daddys little tax deduction pays off again.

--
tapatalk

I'm hitting the Ping i20 7 iron right now. Awesome!

Beast mode from tapatalk

I'm hitting the Ping i20 7 iron right now. Awesome!

Beast mode from tapatalk

I can't wait to hit that club.

I was supposed to be done with work at midnight. I'm still at work, and now I'm seeing guys on here hitting clubs. I'm not happy.

I can't wait to hit that club.

To the best of my recollection, I have never hit a Ping club in my life.

Kevin

To the best of my recollection, I have never hit a Ping club in my life.

Kevin

Seriously? I use to own the i3 Blades. I lusted after the i15's last year and will do the same about the i20's this year. You should hit them at some point. Pretty sweet.

Seriously? I use to own the i3 Blades. I lusted after the i15's last year and will do the same about the i20's this year. You should hit them at some point. Pretty sweet.

They never seemed that serious to me.

Kevin

Okay, so that was the worst decision I've made in a while. I was 27, 1st 25 got $25 gift cards. I'm sick and couldn't swing. Ugh. Will re-visit this later. Only thing that would help out if I win the R11s.

Okay, so that was the worst decision I've made in a while. I was 27, 1st 25 got $25 gift cards. I'm sick and couldn't swing. Ugh. Will re-visit this later. Only thing that would help out if I win the R11s.

Ouch! That sucks!

Taptaptap!

I can't wait to get my DPC irons in. I really can't wait.

Today is casual Friday at work which means I can sit indian style without worrying about getting my khakis dirty.

There are some QUALITY rants this morning in the Rant of the Day thread. Check them out if you have not already.

There is a not so great Municipal course about a mile from my office. Ive played it a few times, it wasnt anything great. However, I just found out they opened their redone practice facility; range, 100 yards an in, 2 putting greens, chipping greens and bunkers. I think I will be leaving work early.

Today is casual Friday at work which means I can sit indian style without worrying about getting my khakis dirty.

I could only wish to sit indian style for more than 3 minutes straight and still be able to get up.
I am still stoked that you are playing for Bridgestone in MC2.0, you are going to love everything you have in the bag.

There is a not so great Municipal course about a mile from my office. Ive played it a few times, it wasnt anything great. However, I just found out they opened their redone practice facility; range, 100 yards an in, 2 putting greens, chipping greens and bunkers. I think I will be leaving work early.

That sounds like a great plan W E, I wish I had a 100 yard in practice facility. I have to do it on the course on slow days when I am playing by myself.

don't forget to fire up a hookah too ....that will complete the look

I am so jealous! I love 100 yards and in practice. I rock my music and just work on my game.

I could only wish to sit indian style for more than 3 minutes straight and still be able to get up.
I am still stoked that you are playing for Bridgestone in MC2.0, you are going to love everything you have in the bag.

I am stiff afterward, but I love sitting indian style for some reason. I am so excited about being with Bridgestone for the MC. Their stuff just looks like it was made for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back