The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I miss Taco Bell so much. I've eaten there once and it was magical. The closest one to my house is over an hour away. I live in a deprived area.
Get some of this, you'll get the same results
71179_94744366573_7322356_n.jpg

I miss Taco Bell so much. I've eaten there once and it was magical. The closest one to my house is over an hour away. I live in a deprived area.

That's awful. I love me some Taco Bell washed down with some Mountain Dew.

Get some of this, you'll get the same results
71179_94744366573_7322356_n.jpg

Yeah, they should name the place Toxic Hell. I've had it a couple times and each time I've had the worst indigestion.

I am so stoked that Diet Mountian Dew is really catching on. I was able to get it out of a fountian at a Taco Bell a few months ago. I was giddy like a little girl who got a pony.

I dont know about you guys but I am addicted to Dr. Pepper 10. I normally am not a big fan of the "zero" stuff but it really tastes just like regular Dr. Pepper.

It happened again. LeSigh.

Dr. Pepper 10? I need to try that. I love Dr. Pepper.

Yeah, they should name the place Toxic Hell. I've had it a couple times and each time I've had the worst indigestion.

I saw on the news last night that Taco Bell was responsible for the salmonella outbreak a couple of months ago. They are saying it was the distributor to them. Either way, I am avoiding that place like the plague.

It happened again. LeSigh.

Dr. Pepper 10? I need to try that. I love Dr. Pepper.

10 calories, no sugar (they use whatever the fake sugar is..lol) and tastes great! AND ITS FOR MEN ONLY! (If you dont know what I mean watch the commercial)

10 calories, no sugar (they use whatever the fake sugar is..lol) and tastes great! AND ITS FOR MEN ONLY! (If you dont know what I mean watch the commercial)

I was thinking that is a manly thing to do while eating hot dogs.

I would almost give a testicle to have a weekend without the family at this point. I sure do love them, but I would love to eat hot dogs, watch golf, THP, and hit the range for 2 days.

Jump on the next plain to Stockholm. Have a guest room you're free to use ;)

Jump on the next plain to Stockholm. Have a guest room you're free to use ;)

Dude, one day, I'm taking you up on that offer. I may never come home. I wonder if I could find an employer who would pay me in cash :)

Dude, one day, I'm taking you up on that offer. I may never come home. I wonder if I could find an employer who would pay me in cash :)

Haha! If you're handy with a hammer there is always people here willing to pay you cash for help with stuff on their houses. But you'll have to compete with the Polacks and low wages ;)

If me and my girlfriend hadn't gotten one of those automatic lawn movers last summer you could have been our little mexican lol.

Cookie could fall in a pile of sh!t and come out smelling like roses

I could fall in a basket of boobies and come out sucking my thumb

QFT!!!

Maybe they saw his mugshot pic and felt bad for him?

me too.....except I don't want that kind of basket luck though

I repped it as well. I kinda want to be One-T.

you are bro, we are like twins, but you can grow facial hair

Haha. You are tall and handsome and have a very hot wife. I am short, going bald, but still handsome. Facial hair is nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back