The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that was weird, I went to respond to my girlfriends intro thread and it was closed as I was typing.

I'm starting to think as my dog starts to get older that I am going to get that pet health insurance.

The longer you wait the more expensive itll be.

I picked up a pamphlet the other day for C.J. Smalls said it was pretty affordable in another thread, so I am going to look hard at it. He's still pretty young, but I would rather be safe than sorry.
I wish I had had it 3 plus years ago. I'll NEVER go without it again. I am such a proponent for pet insurance, it might sound like I am getting a kickback!

VPI or Trupanion are the most affordable I think.

I wish I had had it 3 plus years ago. I'll NEVER go without it again. I am such a proponent for pet insurance, it might sound like I am getting a kickback!

VPI or Trupanion are the most affordable I think.
If only they would cover my dog...

Yeah the health bulls on those can be scary.

My parents definitely should have invested, both of their dogs have had surgery in the past year.

Well that was weird, I went to respond to my girlfriends intro thread and it was closed as I was typing.

I just checked. Its not closed now. Not sure what happened.

Yeah the health bulls on those can be scary.

My parents definitely should have invested, both of their dogs have had surgery in the past year.
Yeah man, mine was a rescue and had a ton of surgeries in his first year. Add to that his allergies and gluten free diet = No insurance for my buddy.

Yeah man, mine was a rescue and had a ton of surgeries in his first year. Add to that his allergies and gluten free diet = No insurance for my buddy.

Yeah, I'm have always wanted one but the health bills scare the poopy.out of me.

Thanks JB, that was.odd.

Tapin for bird

Thanks for clarifying, I was about to ask why not!

Yeah, I'm have always wanted one but the health bills scare the poopy.out of me.
Always wanted a rescue dog? Both of ours are, one from the Humane Society and one from another group. As long as they check out ok with your vet, they should be golden.

I can't find the setting for turning off twitter updates with tapatalk.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

Always wanted a rescue dog? Both of ours are, one from the Humane Society and one from another group. As long as they check out ok with your vet, they should be golden.

English bulldog

Tapin for bird

He was talking about wanting an english bulldog. That's what I had, tons of health and medical problems with these guys. Most insurances for pets dont include EB's

He was talking about wanting an english bulldog. That's what I had, tons of health and medical problems with these guys. Most insurances for pets dont include EB's
Ahh, I didn't know this.

I can't find the setting for turning off twitter updates with tapatalk.

I wish we could turn off ALL game requests on The Facebook.

Mother of G......

best-of-tapiture-312.jpg

Hahaha that is awesome.

Test post.

I'm going to delete tapatalk if I can't find the setting.

I'm going to delete tapatalk if I can't find the setting.

What about going into your twitter settings, under apps, and revoking tapatalk access?

Go to quote someone and hit the twitter bird and turn it off.

You sir are getting mad rep when I get to a pc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back