The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
subu5y4a.jpg

Tap Tap Taparoo

I am checking out Ole Gray & KellyBo's new house. It is nice!

posting from my S3 so please excuse my spelling mistakles.

Say hi for us!

Do they know your doing that....... :alien:

Moron.

http://www.kfvs12.com/story/19875132/police-costumed-pa-girl-mistaken-for-skunk-shot
FREEDOM, Pa. (AP) - Police say a costumed 9-year-old girl was accidentally shot outside a western Pennsylvania home during a Halloween party by a relative who thought she was a skunk.
New Sewickley Township police say the girl was over a hillside and wearing a black costume and a black hat with a white tassel. Chief Ronald Leindecker says a male relative mistook her for a skunk and fired a shotgun, hitting her in the shoulder Saturday night.
Leindecker tells the Beaver County Times (http://bit.ly/QzCkxj ) that the girl was alert and talking when she was flown to a hospital in Pittsburgh, about 30 miles away. Her condition was unavailable.
Leindecker says the man hadn't been drinking and he doesn't know whether charges will be filed.

skunk.jpg

Versus the average 9 y/o female, 47 inches tall and 63.8 pounds

Easily mistake right?

It's the Zombie Apocalypse, Charlie Brown

top-taps-1021-13.jpg

I really need to start taking Monday's off after hanging out with THPers on the weekend

I really need to start taking Monday's off after hanging out with THPers on the weekend
Yeah....I couldnt imagine being at work right now.

Yeah....I couldnt imagine being at work right now.

no worries though....just cause Im "at work" doesnt mean Im working.

Finally got the videos uploaded though

THP How about a giveaway.

THP How about a giveaway.

THP how about a giveaway for whoever can guess what the new taylormade product will be tomorrow? If there are multiple correct answers just make it random?

I would guess a new ball

Are you providing the equipment for the giveaway?

Playing golf with Chunky yesterday was exhausting. I could barely keep my eyes open earlier. Thank goodness for the good folks of Starbucks. Just downed a big cup of life and am ready to keep going strong!

You can do it frank. I just got told that i could not update our ticketing system with "taking ownership and dominating this ticket" hahaha, i just started laughing when i saw that on the bosses screen.

You can do it frank. I just got told that i could not update our ticketing system with "taking ownership and dominating this ticket" hahaha, i just started laughing when i saw that on the bosses screen.

A message only suited for Beast Mode!

A message only suited for Beast Mode!
I told him like this "Lets talk about this ticket Mr. Boss. I wanted to work that ticket to the best of my abilities but I wanted to not just work it I wanted to dominate it. Go Beast Mode on it. Make it rain domination up in this biatch. So I feel like that was a very fair update in the system."

I told him like this "Lets talk about this ticket Mr. Boss. I wanted to work that ticket to the best of my abilities but I wanted to not just work it I wanted to dominate it. Go Beast Mode on it. Make it rain domination up in this biatch. So I feel like that was a very fair update in the system."

Excellent display of PC beast mode'ing!

I love the dedication. Isn't it sad that your boss just wanted a mediocre result. You should tell him that your are disappointed by his response.

I feel like a true THPer today. Lacking a Scotty in the collection and a SeeMore in the bag.

just dropped scotty off....adios

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back