The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the dedication. Isn't it sad that your boss just wanted a mediocre result. You should tell him that your are disappointed by his response.
Exactly Frank. I was told to "Dominate behind the scenes". Which is an interesting thought. Does that mean ninja domination? Stealth mode domination? Dominating on the down low? Lots of possibilities.

Dominating in cyber space is tough. One needs a plethora of emoticons or a stout caps lock button.

Exactly Frank. I was told to "Dominate behind the scenes". Which is an interesting thought. Does that mean ninja domination? Stealth mode domination? Dominating on the down low? Lots of possibilities.

It's like the whole "if a tree falls in the woods thing," if you go beat mode and nobody knows, does it even count.

I don't even feel bad about it either.. Only problem is, I now have some keesh burning.

It wont last long, maybe I'll start a thread about guessing hwo long it takes you to burn through said cash

or maybe we need another thread about golfing with d-bags

It wont last long, maybe I'll start a thread about guessing hwo long it takes you to burn through said cash

or maybe we need another thread about golfing with d-bags

hahaha "chutting with dbags"...

I don't think there are enough facepalming GIFs for that.

hahaha "chutting with dbags"...

I don't think there are enough facepalming GIFs for that.

I think we could find enough. . .

index.php

Last edited:
John Deere apparently makes luggage. Who knew?

Man I love flying in to the GSP airport. Now if the 3 messicans in front of me hurry up I could get my nic fix.

Man I love flying in to the GSP airport. Now if the 3 messicans in front of me hurry up I could get my nic fix.

lol are they eating chile burritos?

lol are they eating chile burritos?

Nope, they're gonna be eating my foot in a minute if we don't get this deboarding show on the road.

Nope, they're gonna be eating my foot in a minute if we don't get this deboarding show on the road.

hahah that's funny, I hate when everybody stands up at once thinking they are going to get off first even when they are way in the back lol

I'm 20 seconds in and nervous.. Is she really asking this?
Shes for real, I think Jake might know her, she also lives in Fargo.

ND is close to Canada, so im not surprised

I watched this in my applied and environmental microbiology class today.

It is a parody of the BP response to a coffee spill it's quite funny so enjoy

I remember that video......funny to watch it again. I mean.....not really.

The woman in the video was faking. I read it somewhere. Cant remember where at this point in time.

Tap Tap Taparoo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back