The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah they were showing that on the replay last night. Looks tough feat to pull off

speaking of S3, it appears me banging the Thunderbolt against his S3 didnt do any good

I'm running on 3 hours of sleep, had a huge midterm this morning and have another quiz in the afternoon, today is pretty crazy

MEGABED!!!

What are you planning to dream about tonight Ricky?

Maybe we can play another round of alien invasion golf.

Did he TC Chen that? That's a penalty.

Kevin

I'm ready for a round tomorrow. Weather is going to be awesome for a nice walk, and the courses have been empty the last few Wednesdays. I need a good round.

I'm ready for a round tomorrow. Weather is going to be awesome for a nice walk, and the courses have been empty the last few Wednesdays. I need a good round.

Where you going to play?

Do things slow down quite a bit this time of year for you guys too? I haven't seen very many people at all recently. It's been rainy and cool, but the lack of humans really appeals to me.

Where you going to play?

I am just going to go walk finley again, it's so close and so awesome. Wanna go?

Hawk, Wednesdays are just awesome to play.

I am just going to go walk finley again, it's so close and so awesome. Wanna go?

Hawk, Wednesdays are just awesome to play.

what time?

I almost bit the big one on my birthday in a golf cart. It was wet as hell and I was going down a hill I've taken a number of times just fine, but the cart started spinning and almost tipped over with me under it. That scared the crap out of me.

Also, my son hits the ball too far for our front yard now. Almost took out the nieghbor's window. He thought he was in trouble until I high fived him to tell him how awesome he was.

I almost bit the big one on my birthday in a golf cart. It was wet as hell and I was going down a hill I've taken a number of times just fine, but the cart started spinning and almost tipped over with me under it. That scared the crap out of me.

Also, my son hits the ball too far for our front yard now. Almost took out the nieghbor's window. He thought he was in trouble until I high fived him to tell him how awesome he was.

That would be a really unfortunate way to die......

Fair play to you young lad

Hawk Jr is a longknocker eh? Must get that from mommy

Haha exactly

Posted via tapatalk.

That will lead to him hitting the golf ball over people's houses onto the next street down when he gets older you know.......it did with me anyways! :bashful:

Do things slow down quite a bit this time of year for you guys too? I haven't seen very many people at all recently. It's been rainy and cool, but the lack of humans really appeals to me.

Depends on the course, Ive had trouble getting on some of the courses because of outings. Then others have been dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back