The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the Top Gun soundtrack, and I get pissed off when I forget to skip before that song comes on. Makes me sad everytime.

Late to the party but I worked construction on a air force base once and very morning I would jam the top gun theme before work started in my truck. It was quite the tradition that summer

Clemson threw us a Target party tonight. It was sort of odd. But I got what I went for.

i hope jessica biel names one of her kids batmo

You and I share the same outlook... Am really wondering about Revolution and it's Hungar Games parallels.

Same here. While the series looks cool I hope they have enough of a story line to keep it going

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Pretty excited to be heading to work today. Long and busy weekend and I'm ready to get back to normal.

Does anyone think this looks a lot like a favorite forum member here?

There's an interesting backstory, here in Warner Robins to this pic, but I thought it was a certain someone when I saw it on the news this A.M.
18EPWg.AuSt.71.jpeg

Who :confused2:

Assembly day. That means assembly schedule in the morning and alot of just talk amongst yourselves today.

The first two days and last two days of school are useless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just figured out how to tweet directly from Tapatalk, good feature to have.

Tropical storm issac may make land fall in Florida early next week but would be cat. three if it does. Wettest summer I can remember in a long time

Just figured out how to tweet directly from Tapatalk, good feature to have.

The little bird didn't give it away......months ago:D

114729.shtml

Hopefully it doesn't get strong over the Gulf waters

What is....something that has never been said before in the history of the world.

I've been doing the family thing for three days non-stop! This chair feels pretty awesome right now lol.

You got that right, we don't need any serious storms

That's odd apple copies everything from other companies, I thought android would have it
It does have it, just not the prominent little birdie feature like tapatalk on iOS has.

I've been doing the family thing for three days non-stop! This chair feels pretty awesome right now lol.
You know...after a long weekend with the family (especially camping) I actually don't mind getting back in the office myself.

You know...after a long weekend with the family (especially camping) I actually don't mind getting back in the office myself.

I love them all dearly, but we never really just had a time to chill out. At least I got a little golf in. Bonus of having golfing family members.

Damaikis or the THP'er previously known as thechosenone is my guess.

You evidently need to meet me seeing as that doesn't look anything like me.

I don't think so anyways.

I think it looks a little like One-T.

Geez, maybe it's just me, but I thought it looked like a 17yr old Jarret.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back