The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wendy's burgers are not as good as they once were.

This is a fact and something I have finally come to terms with after quite the battle

This is a fact and something I have finally come to terms with after quite the battle

It makes me sad.

I'm usually right there with ya D, I love the spicy chicken. I needed grease I'm a bag way today though!

I almost always go for the chicken sandwich. Plus dipping the fries in a frosty is amazing.
I like dipping the frys in the chilli.. I agree there burgers are not what they used to be. And the baconator... I pretty sure I seen a guy have a heart attack while eating one. LoL.

I'm actually kind of pissed that I just think that thing

Been away for a week or so dealing with getting back to work after a month layoff and of course i get back and it's 10- 12 hr days funfunfun so now iam on vac. till the 2nd so now iam back for a while see alot going on....

I like dipping the frys in the chilli.. I agree there burgers are not what they used to be. And the baconator... I pretty sure I seen a guy have a heart attack while eating one. LoL.
Never buy the chili. My sister is a manager for 13 different wendy's, and i almost puked after she told me how they make the chili.

#HighFashion

Didn't receive a single bite. Trout pond was frozen over. I'm reminded why I golf. I think. Time for beer and food.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1356200672.635813.jpg

I think Wendy's burgers actually got much better recently than they have been for the past 10 years. They had been awful, but since they made that change earlier this year I can stand to eat them again.

That sucks Jeff, better man than me for even trying

Jman, wish I would have been up last night to follow this along in real time, was cracking up reading left overs.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Wake, I don't even know you.

J4U, I'm always entertaining, whether its intentional or not!

Wake, I don't even know you.

J4U, I'm always entertaining, whether its intentional or not!

Wendy's burgers were delicious as a kid, but in the past 5-10 years they turned to ****. The change they made last year made them pretty decent when you get a good one. I stand by what I said.

You can surely stand by it, but what I had today was nothing less than a terrible burger! And that, I stand by! HAHA!

The grease and bread served its purpose though.

I knew I should have gone to Whataburger.

I agree with Wake. They are pretty decent these days.

You can surely stand by it, but what I had today was nothing less than a terrible burger! And that, I stand by! HAHA!

The grease and bread served its purpose though.

I knew I should have gone to Whataburger.

Well thats a no brainer, Whatburger > Wendy's every day of the week. I miss Whataburger.

I want to try an In and Out Double Double.

Christmas shopping with the wifey today. I need to drink something with a higher proof.

Christmas shopping with the wifey today. I need to drink something with a higher proof.

Bud Light seemed to work well for Jman last night...

Well thats a no brainer, Whatburger > Wendy's every day of the week. I miss Whataburger.
For sure. Whataburger is SO damn good!

All about quantity, especially on Oklahoma water like low point

I don't know what Jake Braking is, but i passed a sign with it and the mental image I have is slightly amusing

I don't know what Jake Braking is, but i passed a sign with it and the mental image I have is slightly amusing

That's awesome.

It's when semis use an engine brakes instead of regular air brakes. It produces a really loud low rumble and is usually outlawed in city area because of the noise

Trucking term. It means no compression braking. When you hear a semi make a loud noise when slowing down, that is compression braking.

No budweiser product shall enter my temple like body. I will drink Miller all night long.

Usually I thought it was just called engine braking though?

I expected headbutting or something awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back