The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where does one find an Atari these days?

Flea markets. My friend has pretty much every vintage video game system ever. He buys them cheap and broken and fixes them.

Where does one find an Atari these days?

It wasn't an original some company makes them and the sega with games preloaded, looks same and graphics look just as crappy as the original

It wasn't an original some company makes them and the sega with games preloaded, looks same and graphics look just as crappy as the original
Im thinking I need one.

Did you have Tanks?

Im thinking I need one.

Did you have Tanks?

I can't remember there was 60 or so games, I remember asteroids, missle command and pong, as well as some sports games....love me some missle command

I can't remember there was 60 or so games, I remember asteroids, missle command and pong, as well as some sports games....love me some missle command

Space invaders? I like that game a lot.

just got word that my great grandma passed away.

at least she didn't die in pain.. :/

It's the only part of getting older that bugs me, buddy. I don't care about getting older myself, personally. Though it seems like every year more and more family passes on.

My condolences. Hope she had a long, happy life.

Anybody have any idea why all of the avatars that I set in Tapatalk are pixilated badly? They never did that with my iPhone in Tapatalk. Just seems a bit strange to me.

It's the only part of getting older that bugs me, buddy. I don't care about getting older myself, personally. Though it seems like every year more and more family passes on.

My condolences. Hope she had a long, happy life.
She was 96.

Thanks for all the kind words, guys.

byte8a8y.jpg

I thought this looked cool last night.

6u2e4ety.jpg

Feeling like an old man this morning. Woke up stuff and it took me a few minutes to get moving.

Thought about making it a rant buys its because if golfing all day yesterday so it's also half hhjj. Haha

I thought this looked cool last night.

6u2e4ety.jpg

Funny the highway looks more "stereotypical" tropical than it does here in Hawaii. Very pretty.

Its actually not a highway which is kind of cool. Its a small bridge that leads towards St Armands Circle. That is an area near Siesta Key beach that is full of shopping and dining. It does look like a huge highway in the picture though

So sorry to read this my friend, my thoughts and prayers for you and your family.

Funny the highway looks more "stereotypical" tropical than it does here in Hawaii. Very pretty.
Wasn't there an "album" cover that looked like this? Looks kinda cool

Sorry to hear Jack. Lots of positive energy going out to your family.

Good thoughts are going out to you buddy. 96 is a good long life. I'm happy you had a chance to know your great grandmother.

Public service announcement: if you haven't already gotten your flu shot this year, I would highly advise you to do so. Flu is hitting a lot of states pretty hard right now, but the shot is pretty good against this year's strain of flu.

In a related note, I've been crazy busy the last 2 nights at work. I guess that should go in the rant thread as well.

A female ferret will die if it goes into heat and cannot find a mate.

A female ferret will die if it goes into heat and cannot find a mate.

Always have the coolest random facts haha

Tapatalk on iPhone 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back