The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to get my golf on! Should be empty out there with the temp and the holiday!

Public service announcement: if you haven't already gotten your flu shot this year, I would highly advise you to do so. Flu is hitting a lot of states pretty hard right now, but the shot is pretty good against this year's strain of flu.

In a related note, I've been crazy busy the last 2 nights at work. I guess that should go in the rant thread as well.

A friend of mine works in a hospital and she said the same thing. She has seen far more cases of the flu already then in the past, and even with the flu shot she got the flu, she actually came down with it yesterday.

I saw that lol, I can't believe the court said it was legal

Me either! I can't believe the doctor actually told her the truth on why she was being fired. I know in Florida you should never tell your employee why they are being fired, just that things weren't working out and thank you for your time here, blah blah blah.

I watched a news special where some scientists have been studying the effects of flu shots. They gave some pretty startling statistics linking flu shots to many diseases due to their chemicals. I'm sure there is some truth to it and I for one will be staying away from flu shots.
Public service announcement: if you haven't already gotten your flu shot this year, I would highly advise you to do so. Flu is hitting a lot of states pretty hard right now, but the shot is pretty good against this year's strain of flu.

In a related note, I've been crazy busy the last 2 nights at work. I guess that should go in the rant thread as well.

So they guessed the right ones this year. That's good. I was amazed when I learned that each year's flu vaccinations were produced by a bunch of people who sit around and make "educated and deductive guesses" as to which strains will be prevalent each year.

Jacqui just made this:

9692_4704438684147_879892445_n.jpg

And she has the egg nog in the refrigerator downstairs, fermenting for tomorrow!

I'm about to throw a bag of clubs into the woods.

I love that commercial during the football games with the little kid and Cam Newton where he starts talking about he will become the QB for the Panthers and Cam will be his backup and Cam's mom will be his biggest fan. LOL makes me laugh every time!

I love that commercial during the football games with the little kid and Cam Newton where he starts talking about he will become the QB for the Panthers and Cam will be his backup and Cam's mom will be his biggest fan. LOL makes me laugh every time!

Just for you GG...

The longest recorded flight of a chicken is 13 seconds.

I'm about to just go home at the turn, this is no bueno.

Me either! I can't believe the doctor actually told her the truth on why she was being fired. I know in Florida you should never tell your employee why they are being fired, just that things weren't working out and thank you for your time here, blah blah blah.

Hahaha yeah that's crazy, hey I hope your husband never fires you because he's attracted to you hahaha

Tapatalk on iPhone 5

He can't fire me, we are 50/50 partners, so he's stuck with me.

Hahahaha perfectly works out then, what about Duke and Ellie, are they safe from that hahaha

Tapatalk on iPhone 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back