The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well trip got cancelled last minute. Just gonna take the weekend and relax at home.

LET'S GO MOUNTAINEERS!!!

Well, I now have the saw all set up, I've bought all my baseboards, and crown moulding and lumber to finish the fence and the gate. I guess I should start.

Well, I now have the saw all set up, I've bought all my baseboards, and crown moulding and lumber to finish the fence and the gate. I guess I should start.

Silly Canadians, doing house work on the first day of college football.

Traveling this afternoon to the lake.. Most would be pleased but all I can think about is the two missed rounds of golf for me between tomorrow and Monday hahaha.

Good thing I've got tapatalk.

It's quiet today...

Bet those dudes in NC are having fun!

Crown moulding 50% complete.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

I beat the pro. Net 71 to his gross 73. I played in his group and annoyed the hell out of him. To use his words in the bar to rest of men's club when the money was dolled out, "Kevin Dunn, $30 cash, $30 credit. The guy hit four greens and shot 77. The bastard got up and down from everywhere."

Hehehe. My short game is pretty sharp. I can barely hit the ball. Unless I'm chipping. Then it usually goes right up by the hole.

Kevin

I beat the pro. Net 71 to his gross 73. I played in his group and annoyed the hell out of him. To use his words in the bar to rest of men's club when the money was dolled out, "Kevin Dunn, $30 cash, $30 credit. The guy hit four greens and shot 77. The bastard got up and down from everywhere."

Hehehe. My short game is pretty sharp. I can barely hit the ball. Unless I'm chipping. Then it usually goes right up by the hole.

Kevin

Haha that quote is pretty fantastic.. I bet it got a pretty good chuckle out of the bar.

Nice work Esox!!!

I feel like I can say anything I want today on the forum....

Oh I know reports will be sent out eventually but until then.... free reign!

Go HAM on the forum today buddy. Don't listen to cookie

Oh I know reports will be sent out eventually but until then.... free reign!

Ha, I need access to said reports. What the heck are they doing in NC? Golf is done....they should be posting. Of course JB was in the first group, so perhaps they are not done yet.

Ha, I need access to said reports. What the heck are they doing in NC? Golf is done....they shoud be posting. Of course JB was in the first group, so perhaps they are not done yet.

Lol. I need access too. I used to be cool.

Dude they'll be back. I'm sure they're yuckin it up over some soda (since some dont drink beer anymore) and NC BbQ. Maybe haha.

Ha, I need access to said reports. What the heck are they doing in NC? Golf is done....they should be posting. Of course JB was in the first group, so perhaps they are not done yet.
LOL @ Cookie...jonesing for some info, haha!

So I'm going to church for the first time in a few years in the morning.

Good luck, did that a few months ago at the request of the girlfriend.

The Badgers could actually lose to one of the Iowas. The north one I think. wtc? They're like the Bears or something.

Kevin

I should be sitting in the Earnhardt grandstands right now about to watch the NNS race at Atlanta Motor Speedway, But a 7 am tee time says I should watch it on TV. Damn the early birds ..

I should be sitting in the Earnhardt grandstands right now about to watch the NNS race at Atlanta Motor Speedway, But a 7 am tee time says I should watch it on TV. Damn the early birds ..

Golf or NASCAR? That's a no-brainer for me, but that's just my opinion.

Golf or NASCAR? That's a no-brainer for me, but that's just my opinion.
Nascar is a religion down here, But i went to church Wensday night , So its Heron Bay in the morning .

Nascar is a religion down here, But i went to church Wensday night , So its Heron Bay in the morning .

I do understand that. But Heron Bay is a good choice. :act-up:

My stomach is in knots, sitting on the edge of my seat. You would think I was on the sideline getting ready to start in the damn football game with the way I am feeling right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back