The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It freezes and crashes too much. Plus it won't just crash. It has to act like a slow turd for awhile first

Posted via tapatalk.

Yep, sounds familiar....

I force stop it if it wont get off the pot.

Posted via tapatalk.

Gracie was a little behind on entering scores for her handicap. Got 'em all in there and she's 4.8. I'm 4.7. Oh, oh. Won't be long now. She's already as long as me with most every club. I just chip a tenth of a point better.

Kevin

She going to try for college golf?
Gracie was a little behind on entering scores for her handicap. Got 'em all in there and she's 4.8. I'm 4.7. Oh, oh. Won't be long now. She's already as long as me with most every club. I just chip a tenth of a point better.

Kevin

You bet. Maybe Montevallo.

Kevin

Hey, Montevallo is a great place full of great folks. We may win her over.
You bet. Maybe Montevallo.

Kevin

Hey, Montevallo is a great place full of great folks. We may win her over.

They'll need to come at us with a bunch of money. Looks like a beautiful place. She could be their best player right now at 15 from what I see in the stats.

Kevin

Yeah, athletics are not our strong suit sadly. If you guys ever want to visit campus, let me know, I'll show you guys around and we can play some golf.
They'll need to come at us with a bunch of money. Looks like a beautiful place. She could be their best player right now at 15 from what I see in the stats.

Kevin

Yeah, athletics are not our strong suit sadly. If you guys ever want to visit campus, let me know, I'll show you guys around and we can play some golf.

Is the school DIII or NAIA?

Kevin

You got it buddy. If I can talk someone into road tripping down with me you can drive the entire time we're in MB!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude consider it done

Cool. See, she belongs at UM.

DI is the goal, but schools like yours very well could fit her personality better. Good Liberal Arts, personal student-professor interaction. Hard to say, and her game has improved immensely. She's down 5 'cap points since Spring. One drawback is the deep south. She is not a fan of high humidity.

Kevin

I didn't think they could add a door to the fridge but I was wrong. A door within a door, how come I didn't think of that?

I understand the humidity. What is she wanting to study? How strong is she academically? She may not need the golf scholarship if she can get the MAPS.
DI is the goal, but schools like yours very well could fit her personality better. Good Liberal Arts, personal student-professor interaction. Hard to say, and her game has improved immensely. She's down 5 'cap points since Spring. One drawback is the deep south. She is not a fan of high humidity.

Kevin

3.75. But we're way ahead of ourselves. She keeps playing the way she has been, improves her swing again over the Winter, and she'll have lots of choices.

Kevin

That's awesome man. I'm rooting for her. Her GPA is better than mine was, btw.
3.75. But we're way ahead of ourselves. She keeps playing the way she has been, improves her swing again over the Winter, and she'll have lots of choices.

Kevin

Kids swim, we hang out on the beach and drink beer. Gotta love Labor Day weekend.

aee6c051-c656-d24a.jpg

They have beaches in SD? Whoddaaaaa thunk that?

Crazy isnt it? No kidding, some dude just walked by with a metal detector on the beach. Wtf?

They are at every beach across the US...hehe.

Crazy isnt it? No kidding, some dude just walked by with a metal detector on the beach. Wtf?

Gold diggers.....they never stop.

I think Coolbreeze is about 1 click away from unfollowing me on Twitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back