The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never sold it but there was a time I was a professional...

I never sold it but there was a time I was a professional...

What brand did you drink?

It is so peaceful now it is 73 and crickets chirping sitting on the end of the pier THP'n!

I really need to get active on THP again - the newsletter this morning made me realize that I miss it around here!!

I think the new Morgan Cup team logos are really cool, but when so many people have the same avatar, it's hard to tell who is posting at a quick glance. There's no way to put that in your sigs instead?

I think the new Morgan Cup team logos are really cool, but when so many people have the same avatar, it's hard to tell who is posting at a quick glance. There's no way to put that in your sigs instead?

i always know when you post smalls! except sometimes i think you're an angry chick with green hair.

Here's hoping we don't go out of 3G range haha!!!

80A1D8DE-1D53-45D9-A92F-BFFB2D595429-11367-00000C3C957EB2AB.jpg

Your camping site is much more wooded than your golf course.

Kevin

Jake can I drive your truck next time ????

Jake can I drive your truck next time ????

Should you even be allowed to drive in the USA? Hehehe...that video was absolutely hilarious. And if I roadtrip it down to MB I'm keeping my keys with me...:alien:

Let's be fair about this now............ At least I was wearing my seat belt !!!!

Let's be fair about this now............ At least I was wearing my seat belt !!!!

...and driving on the wrong side of the road...hehehehehe.

I want to create a text message tone of you saying "Whoops!" when you were driving, it still cracks me up! Hope to meet you in MB!

...and driving on the wrong side of the road...hehehehehe.

I want to create a text message tone of you saying "Whoops!" when you were driving, it still cracks me up! Hope to meet you in MB!

Minor technicality................hehe

Dude I hope you make it down to MB. I'll do a text tone for you if your there!!!

You got it buddy. If I can talk someone into road tripping down with me you can drive the entire time we're in MB!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Say goodbye to that truck... :alien:

You got it buddy. If I can talk someone into road tripping down with me you can drive the entire time we're in MB!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now that's what you trust. Yeah buddy i'll bring my licence this time.

I'm looking at knives on Amazon. I have a 25 dollar gift card that is really making a new Spyderco (it would be my first spyderco, in fact) REALLY tempting.

Tapatalk is so annoying. What a craptstic app.

Posted via tapatalk.

Tapatalk is so annoying. What a craptstic app.

Posted via tapatalk.

It certainly is. It's the only program on my S3 that slows down and freezes up.

Hmmm... Tapatalk problem, orrrrrrr..... heh

Nope. Every single app on my S3 works like a charm except Tapatalk. Tapatalk gave me even more problems when I was on my EVO3D...but thanks for playing! :alien:

It freezes and crashes too much. Plus it won't just crash. It has to act like a slow turd for awhile first

Posted via tapatalk.

Nope. Every single app on my S3 works like a charm except Tapatalk. Tapatalk gave me even more problems when I was on my EVO3D...but thanks for playing! :alien:

Maybe tapatalk was Mac approved. Droid, well, not so much.. I have quite literally never had a tapatalk issue on my iPhone.

Sucks that it's not working for you though dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back