The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a murderer...I ran over a squirrel today. I feel so bad!! Why do they have to dart out in front of moving vehicles?

Wow....I feel like I don't even know who you are anymore.

I read Thainers signature every time. It isnt until half way in to it, do I remember it's his signature.

I read Thainers signature every time. It isnt until half way in to it, do I remember it's his signature.

I do the same darn thing..i feel like a fool every time to, because I know its there every time but still read it.

After frequenting Teddy's Bigger Burgers in Hawaii for so long, no burger can satisfy at this point...
#lifealteringtravesty

Two hours from Lauderdale. Man has this been a long but beautiful drive.

I know, I just feel so bad! I have never killed a squirrel before. Frogs, sure, even killed a kamikaze bird that flew into my windshield on the highway, but never a squirrel.

I don't understand, I have only been driving 10 years and I bet I've gotten at least 30 of them. You really need to get better at this game.

I know what you shouldn't do, call the cops. Yes we have had people do that.

I don't understand, I have only been driving 10 years and I bet I've gotten at least 30 of them. You really need to get better at this game.

I know what you shouldn't do, call the cops. Yes we have had people do that.

I hope they scolded... heavily!

I am a murderer...I ran over a squirrel today. I feel so bad!! Why do they have to dart out in front of moving vehicles?

I ran over an opossum once. I saw it in the distance and it started running back and forth in my lane. I swerved three times and still hit it!

I still feel terrible. The good news is that it was gone later in the evening. Not sure how it was removed but I am glad the reminder is no longer there.

A coyote took care of the carcass.

I still feel terrible. The good news is that it was gone later in the evening. Not sure how it was removed but I am glad the reminder is no longer there.

Circle of life, but I know what you are saying. We had a bright red cardinal slam into the window at work the other day and yeah...........I felt awful. Had to scoop it up and dispose of it. I of course am a big softy for animals.

In the truest definition of a funk right now. No bueno.

My youngest daughter may have shoved a boy to the ground that bumped into her during The city's easter egg hunt. It's like it happened in slow motion, I could see if coming

Sorry to hear it, I'm right there with you. But, mine was self induced, so no complaints. Pretty sure I had a good time, lol.

I wish it was a George Clinton type of funk.

Me too. That would make for a fun Saturday.

Just hate crap that I thought I was over getting to me this much. I hate it.

Me too. That would make for a fun Saturday.

Just hate crap that I thought I was over getting to me this much. I hate it.

You are self entitled to enjoy your Saturday.

Sorry about the funk Jman. If it's still related to the golf team, then just remember something. Even if the administrators choose poorly, your character and dedication to your students will still show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back