The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What to do?

The Penguins game is inconveniently placed at 1:00. It's beautiful out for a change. I'd love to take advantage of this and play some golf. Grrr.

What to do?

The Penguins game is inconveniently placed at 1:00. It's beautiful out for a change. I'd love to take advantage of this and play some golf. Grrr.

Download a sports tracking app, follow it on your phone. Best of both worlds

Download a sports tracking app, follow it on your phone. Best of both worlds

It ordinarily wouldn't be an issue. I'd DVR the game and watch it when I got home. Big debut of Jarome Iginla for the Penguins though so I'm excited.

I'm trying to get my buddy to go watch the game at the course and then play 9 holes after. He keeps talking about some dinner reservations he has with his girlfriend though. Boo.

My youngest daughter may have shoved a boy to the ground that bumped into her during The city's easter egg hunt. It's like it happened in slow motion, I could see if coming
She don't take no crap off no boy!

Sorry to hear it, I'm right there with you. But, mine was self induced, so no complaints. Pretty sure I had a good time, lol.
hahaha

What to do?

Go golf. DVR the game.

It ordinarily wouldn't be an issue. I'd DVR the game and watch it when I got home. Big debut of Jarome Iginla for the Penguins though so I'm excited.

I'm trying to get my buddy to go watch the game at the course and then play 9 holes after. He keeps talking about some dinner reservations he has with his girlfriend though. Boo.
Go watch the game at the course and play nine without your whipped friend, hehehe.

Smalls, I think your last suggestion might end up being the plan, haha. He said he will ask his girlfriend about the reservations. That's going to = him not going.

Who sneaks out of work to golf with the hubby and ends up with their picture in the paper?
7F57508E-54A4-4D39-9DD7-E7BE5081F4C1-26834-00001EED7003ED76_zpse8ca1ca0.jpg

This girl!!

Who sneaks out of work to golf with the hubby and ends up with their picture in the paper?

This girl!!

Whoops! Just say it wasn't you! hehehe

You are famous Nerfny! By the way if I've never complimented you, the swing is fantastic looking. Wish I looked as good

You are famous Nerfny! By the way if I've never complimented you, the swing is fantastic looking. Wish I looked as good

Best part was I smashed it over the dogleg through the fairway.

Yeah they had my name above the picture.

Should've given a fake name. Nerfny Ddec. Maybe that would have been too similar!

You are self entitled to enjoy your Saturday.
Hard to do with this dagger in my back.
Sorry about the funk Jman. If it's still related to the golf team, then just remember something. Even if the administrators choose poorly, your character and dedication to your students will still show.
Nah, not that buddy, that's out of my hands. There is an adult beverage infused novella in the rant thread.

This girl!!

Nerfny, that is AWESOME!

Nah dude, this has nothing to do with golf, thank God.

Sh--ty. I got nothing. But... Um... Rory McIlroy is bad at golf.

Nah, not that buddy, that's out of my hands. There is an adult beverage infused novella in the rant thread.

Oh, sorry. I read that but forgot about it.

I know how hard that can be, and my earlier comment about your character still holds true.

Jman we all love you dude. Take a little comfort in that. If this has to do with the doucher that has been a blank to you, just remember that he has to live with himself. You are loved because you are a good person.

Jman we all love you dude. Take a little comfort in that. If this has to do with the doucher that has been a blank to you, just remember that he has to live with himself. You are loved because you are a good person.

Thanks buddy. And seriously, THANK YOU for the message last night.

Its one of those things, its rainy/gloomy here and the Doc is working so I'm home alone so Its just sitting here and weighing on my mind. Dumb.

ehetuja2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5, using Tapatalk 2

I'm confused. Wouldn't they take you to the same place?

That's what I was thinking too hahahaha

Sent from my iPhone 5, using Tapatalk 2

Can anyone direct me on where to purchase custom color ferrules? I want some red ones for my irons to match my grips and the VR color scheme.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back