The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think my scale is broken. I'm 6' flat and weigh 188, yet it says that my BMR is 4,688 calories a day... I quite frankly don't see how that's possible.

When you trade in clubs at Golf Galaxy, do they just give you store credit? May trade in a couple old clubs to finance some Nike Golf pants before AC.

When you trade in clubs at Golf Galaxy, do they just give you store credit? May trade in a couple old clubs to finance some Nike Golf pants before AC.

That's how it works at Golfsmith around here. Iirc I believe GG is the same way.

That's how it works at Golfsmith around here. Iirc I believe GG is the same way.
I figured it would be. I probably won't get squat though.

This is kid is the biggest bandwagoner... He wore an MSU, Alabama and OSU hoodies all in one week. He claims to be a huge OSU fan, but know the U of M is is doing well he is apparently know a U of M fan.
I love irony. It makes me happy.

This is kid is the biggest bandwagoner... He wore an MSU, Alabama and OSU hoodies all in one week. He claims to be a huge OSU fan, but know the U of M is is doing well he is apparently know a U of M fan.

Literally, none of that will matter in 5 years.

Since I have been through high school and college and now have a whole new perspective on life and rivalries, I can and will say that it won't matter.

This has nothing to do with rivalries. I just can't stand the hypocrisy of this kid. It's more than just sports. Of course it doesn't really matter, but with that argument you could say nothing does.

This has nothing to do with rivalries. I just can't stand the hypocrisy of this kid. It's more than just sports. Of course it doesn't really matter, but with that argument you could say nothing does.

I'm sorry for trying to give you some perspective I wish I had at your age.

But I think this is deeper than just supporting Ohio State.

You are exactly right.. In the end it doesnt matter. Take the high road

Holy Holly!!!!
tu4uqy4e.jpg

This almost makes up for that atrocity we call The Hot List. She would've been my Editors Choice had she been on it though!

Holy Holly!!!!
tu4uqy4e.jpg

This almost makes up for that atrocity we call The Hot List. She would've been my Editors Choice had she been on it though!

The worst part about this is that I know she is there but I focus on the club lol...Stupid golf taking over my life. Definitely a girl I'd love to have a chance to tee it up with though.

Holy Holly!!!!
tu4uqy4e.jpg

Yeah. I started that thread yesterday. And I hate myself for it.

I see. I didn't read it too many posts into it. Why are you not proud? Did it get ugly?

There are enough "look at her butt" comments. Lowest common denominator sort of thing.

I see. I didn't read it too many posts into it. Why are you not proud? Did it get ugly?

Wait wait wait

The title of thread is "Holly Sonders GD Photo Shoot" and you say to yourself, "that thread has too many posts in it. I'm just going to post a recent picture of holly sonders from golf digest elsewhere."

You guys make me laugh.

Wait wait wait

The title of thread is "Holly Sonders GD Photo Shoot" and you say to yourself, "that thread has too many posts in it. I'm just going to post a recent picture of holly sonders from golf digest elsewhere."

He just likes the spotlight! Haha

I think Colt also missed that we have an entire thread dedicated to #dufnerring.

More places to see pictures of her...I don't see anything wrong with that lol

More places to see pictures of her...I don't see anything wrong with that lol

Easy there Trigger. Didn't anyone ever tell you women sap your strength?

Wait wait wait

No. I was saying that I just now saw it when you posted it here. Since that was the first I'd seen of it (after I'd already posted the pic) I didn't read very far into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back