The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good for you Jack. Have fun!

Chipped via Tapatalk, never chutted.

thanks Travis. played Portland freshman year, did pretty crappy. havn't played willamette yet..

playing Portland Country Club tomorrow for school tourny (top 3 most prestigous course in the state) and Willamette Country Club on tuesday also for school tourny. #Awesometastic.

oh, also getting out of school 45 mins after it starts both days :)

Dang! Lucky. I've never played Portland Golf Club and most likely wont be able to any time soon. Such a nice course!

I hate it too. The legend of bagger Vance is one of the best ones, I think.

Oh and by the way, Bridgestone Golf rules!

I like the little speech he gives about getting the look. Pretty spot on too

Dang! Lucky. I've never played Portland Golf Club and most likely wont be able to any time soon. Such a nice course!

honestly i didn't like it that much freshman year. yeah, i did card a 106 (i actually shot a 101 but somehow the guy keeping my score screwed it up), but it just wasn't that great of a course.

I get to see my test results at 1:30 today...it would be april fool's day lol

Back to re-al-i-ty.

I get to see my test results at 1:30 today...it would be april fool's day lol

Good luck on the results. Hopefully the doc won't pull the old gag of:
Doc: I'm sorry to tell you, you're dying.
You: How much time do I have?
Doc: Ten.
You: Ten what? Years? Months?
Doc: Nine...Eight...

On vacation and the ACT scores came... the anticipation just keeps building. On a ligheter note.... I hate this kid.
scumbagsteve_zps5441040c.jpg

I love irony. It makes me happy.

now I'm friggen confused

I'm glad it wasn't satirical.

Cross-training is interesting stuff.

Two weeks ago, I ran a marathon, and I could run 15 or so miles today without much of an issue. But, I did 30 minutes on an elliptical machine at lunch with a very upright setting, and my legs are completely dead.

Cross-training is interesting stuff.

Two weeks ago, I ran a marathon, and I could run 15 or so miles today without much of an issue. But, I did 30 minutes on an elliptical machine at lunch with a very upright setting, and my legs are completely dead.

I know what you mean, I regularly do 250 lbs. leg presses in 3 12 rep sets, but let me do sumo squats doing 3 sets of 12 reps with a 20lb. kettle bell and my legs kill me.

I'm commenting on this post over in this thread...

And this is still a question in the Ask the Pro section...

I can almost hear the sign in War's post.

Giggle giggle facepalm

Thought this was a tad funny and ironic that these are back to back lol ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364848091.415791.jpg

Tapa Slice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back