The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
An 87 average out of 92 kids in my science classes should be rewarded, still not as high as I'd like, but, they're trying and that s more than I can say about previous years.

Its amazing what you can get kids to do just by simple "reward" days. Its the carrot and the stick principle and it works, too bad stubborn old school teachers can't grasp that. These are sadly not the same kids they have taught through their careers, with the entitlement they have you have to keep them interested, even if by an "off" day now and again.

I just meant because you are so awesome but that stuff works too. :bananadance:

We're back!

What happened?

Just call me...Barb
First official '15 Morgan cup hopeful.
(Gonna work on the game!)

We are back!!!

Officially back baby!

We're back...

Woohooo I went crazy tonight

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

I didn't know what to do with myself all evening. I'm glad we're back up!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I talked to my wife tonight...should cover me for a few days

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

A heads up to those that read this thread. Tomorrow at some point (most likely later in the day), we will have a new thread up about doing something special for Ben G (TheAnnihilator) for his wedding.

GG and I will be offering up a couple of small items in the store to every person that wants them for a small price and 100% of the proceeds are going to go to Ben so he and his new bride to be can do something special.

Its only going to be a few dollars, but we are hoping we can send him a pretty special gift (money) when its all said in done. So when you see it, if you are in a position to help, we would love it if you could.

I watched 2013 Morgan Cup videos. I got my THP fix somehow!

A heads up to those that read this thread. Tomorrow at some point (most likely later in the day), we will have a new thread up about doing something special for Ben G (TheAnnihilator) for his wedding.

GG and I will be offering up a couple of small items in the store to every person that wants them for a small price and 100% of the proceeds are going to go to Ben so he and his new bride to be can do something special.

Its only going to be a few dollars, but we are hoping we can send him a pretty special gift (money) when its all said in done. So when you see it, if you are in a position to help, we would love it if you could.

What an awesome gesture from you guys

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

That's outstanding.

Awesome, Ben is certainly a special person. Was so proud to be able to get in a round with him, Freddie and Doug at the outing in Orlando. That was a great group of guys to hack it around with.

Awesome gesture! Count me in.

This is something we have planned on doing for quite some time and while we dont have a lot to offer, we think that if we can get a bunch of people together and only have it cost $5 or so, we can really give him something special and unexpected.

He is absolutely amazing to this community and it is the least we can do. Thank you all in advance for supporting it.

Can't wait for this tomorrow. Theannihilator has done so much for THP and this is a great way to show our support to him and especially for his wedding.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Definitely willing to cobtribute to a great gesture.

This is something we have planned on doing for quite some time and while we dont have a lot to offer, we think that if we can get a bunch of people together and only have it cost $5 or so, we can really give him something special and unexpected.

He is absolutely amazing to this community and it is the least we can do. Thank you all in advance for supporting it.

Of course we can send a little more than the actual price I am sure.

Count me in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not having THP for a day gives me a small clue as to what Ben does behind the scenes for us to enjoy ourselves. THP sending him off with a great wedding present, is the least we can do.

Great gesture, count me in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I concur with Randy, Ben is an outstanding young man and a great joy to have been able to get in a round of golf with them. Great idea and perfect recipient, so much work behind the scene.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back