The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A heads up to those that read this thread. Tomorrow at some point (most likely later in the day), we will have a new thread up about doing something special for Ben G (TheAnnihilator) for his wedding.

GG and I will be offering up a couple of small items in the store to every person that wants them for a small price and 100% of the proceeds are going to go to Ben so he and his new bride to be can do something special.

Its only going to be a few dollars, but we are hoping we can send him a pretty special gift (money) when its all said in done. So when you see it, if you are in a position to help, we would love it if you could.
I definitely support this gesture. Well deserved.

This is something we have planned on doing for quite some time and while we dont have a lot to offer, we think that if we can get a bunch of people together and only have it cost $5 or so, we can really give him something special and unexpected.

He is absolutely amazing to this community and it is the least we can do. Thank you all in advance for supporting it.

No doubt, you can count me in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't wait to hear what you have in store tomorrow JB.

Count me in as well.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Not having THP for a day gives me a small clue as to what Ben does behind the scenes for us to enjoy ourselves. THP sending him off with a great wedding present, is the least we can do.

Great gesture, count me in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is he going to be on-call during his honeymoon in case something goes wrong again.....? :alien:

A heads up to those that read this thread. Tomorrow at some point (most likely later in the day), we will have a new thread up about doing something special for Ben G (TheAnnihilator) for his wedding.

GG and I will be offering up a couple of small items in the store to every person that wants them for a small price and 100% of the proceeds are going to go to Ben so he and his new bride to be can do something special.

Its only going to be a few dollars, but we are hoping we can send him a pretty special gift (money) when its all said in done. So when you see it, if you are in a position to help, we would love it if you could.

Bumping this for the AM crowd. We will have it up later this afternoon and hope everybody that wants to be a part of it can be. As I mentioned, its only going to be a few dollars per person ($5-6 shipped) and we are putting a few items together that each person will get.

Bumping this for the AM crowd. We will have it up later this afternoon and hope everybody that wants to be a part of it can be. As I mentioned, its only going to be a few dollars per person ($5-6 shipped) and we are putting a few items together that each person will get.

Is it a mystery box sort of deal or is it items from the THP store? Or neither or both?

TTing

Is it a mystery box sort of deal or is it items from the THP store? Or neither or both?

TTing

It will be outlined ahead of time so people will know what they are getting.

I like it Josh and plan to participate.

We sent a gift earlier already, but the more the merrier for sure. With everything he does for this family we should be able to really show them a token of our appreciation. No doubt I'm in.

Maybe I meant it inn appropriately. I'm an inappropriate kinda guy sometimes. :alien:
You probably did. You really are.

I can swing a few shillings for our guy Ben

Depending on times, I may or may not have access but if it is still running when we get back after the weekend I will happily jump in as well

Thanks everybody. It is going to be something very cool for a couple that are starting their journey together in life.

Cool! I'll gladly participate as I kept forgetting about the other thread. Was really nice to meet Ben down in Orlando in May. Glad to pitch in for the new couple

What a couple of days of announcements.
New Bags
Bag Tags
AC Coin
2014 Albatross Club
Handicap Service available on THP

And its just the beginning.

Did I miss THP golf bags??

Sent from my C6616 using Tapatalk

No. Backpack type of draw string bags.

I saw the thread with the poll for colours, but must have missed the conclusion

If we don't get at least 100 thanks of the first post in this thread: http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?50214-unexpected-downtime it will be a damn shame.

1366768730581.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back